just been watching some of the #6 in a row mag twattings

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we'll have to concede that the match in December 14 at Sid James needs to be now considered a 0-0 draw, thus meaning that we only actually achieved four in a row. Or 5 wins out of 6 matches. Or 16 points from a possible 18.

There - that should make the silly Geordies feel better about things. They'll be dancing in the streets after today's news.

I think we'll have to concede that the match in December 14 at Sid James needs to be now considered a 0-0 draw, thus meaning that we only actually achieved four in a row. Or 5 wins out of 6 matches. Or 16 points from a possible 18.

There - that should make the silly Geordies feel better about things. They'll be dancing in the streets after today's news.
The last paragraph is true mate

There - that should make the silly Geordies feel better about things. They'll be dancing in the streets after today's news

More than ever, that is now my favourite one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back