Just applied for The Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you play against the beast you're fucked, if you get the newzie you should win...

:lol: do me a favour and call bradley bradley, and not brad or bradders cos it really annoys me when people do that!

If you play against the beast you're fucked, if you get the newzie you should win...

This is how I see it.

Shaun Wallace - I'm fucked.
The Beast - I'm going to have to be great and he has to have an off day.
Anne Hegarty - Make her wet and she won't be focused at all.
Paul Sinha (The sinha-man) - He's shite, nee challenge.

:lol: do me a favour and call bradley bradley, and not brad or bradders cos it really annoys me when people do that!

He's Danny Baldwin to me, love Corra!

Martin F said:
Paul Sinha? He has the best percentage win rate of the four of them!

I admit I'm not an avid viewer but the times I've watched it I can't remember ever seeing him win...

I admit I'm not an avid viewer but the times I've watched it I can't remember ever seeing him win...

well he won tonight :lol: i dont like him actually, like the other 3 though, big mouthed fat munter from northumberland on it the night, done my f***ing head in

Go for the -£10,000 mate we wont give you any stick honest

On the applicaton it asked what the lowest amount of monry I'd want to walk away with.

Answered with, as long as I have enough to have a good night out with the lads then I'm happy. However about £3,000 would be great as I'm looking to get through my test and a car.

f***ing love this show.

i'd love to go on it and usually do well when watching.

i think you have the best chance against Ann. and FWIW i think The Cinna man is one of the best. The Beast being the top one.

Oh, and good luck marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back