josh murphy (rumour)

It's generally been the mag in them that has caused the problems aswell. We have accepted them on face value until they have started acting up. Brought all the shit on themselves which says a lot.

Exactly. Gave every one of them the benefit of the doubt (and probably for longer than they all deserved). Bruce in particular went on like such a bairn playing the jawdee card after his sacking. Dropped like a grand’s worth of steak bakes in my estimations.

Exactly. Gave every one of them the benefit of the doubt (and probably for longer than they all deserved). Bruce in particular went on like such a bairn playing the jawdee card after his sacking. Dropped like a grand’s worth of steak bakes in my estimations.
Or elevenses as Steve calls out.

I really didn't like him when he was with us. Quite pleased to see his careers stagnated and he's still being looked at by recently promoted clubs 7 years later.

He is full of shite mate. Imagine pretending to be a lass on a forum when really you are a middle aged bloke named Graham. The SMB has its very own virtual drag queen.

How's life grimes pal
Who did he post as mate? He’s got free run of the place so must be involved in the club somehow? I got banned from the match day thread yesterday for nowt I only asked how we were getting on and if the mag bloke with the flag had been given a slap

Doing good mate just cracking on, you?

Back