Joey Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Joey7Barton: The @ant_crolla incident is terrible anytime of the year. But especially in a so called festive period. #youknowwhatimeant

@AFC_GLEN: @Joey7Barton @ant_crolla

Did you not put a cigar in someones eye "in this so called festive period " ?

Pot kettle & all that

@Joey7Barton: The @ant_crolla incident is terrible anytime of the year. But especially in a so called festive period. #youknowwhatimeant

@AFC_GLEN: @Joey7Barton @ant_crolla

Did you not put a cigar in someones eye "in this so called festive period " ?

Pot kettle & all that
Don't know but that beating he dished out was on boxing day

To be fair to Barton, and I cant believe I'm typing this cos I can't stand him, but he had a point regarding the Lewis Hamilton Tax rant he went on.

Basically why should he be up for and win the BBC SPOTY when he is a tax exile and the BBC is funded by tax payers. Being British only suits him when he's benefitting from it, he was educated here, used the NHS, etc etc.

Along those lines anyway.

To be fair to Barton, and I cant believe I'm typing this cos I can't stand him, but he had a point regarding the Lewis Hamilton Tax rant he went on.

Basically why should he be up for and win the BBC SPOTY when he is a tax exile and the BBC is funded by tax payers. Being British only suits him when he's benefitting from it, he was educated here, used the NHS, etc etc.

Along those lines anyway.
Clamped reet up. :lol:

har har

Couldn't agree more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back