Jeremain Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just realised with all this press speculation if we sign Phillips & Downing for 15 mill Advocaat is no better than any other manager we have yet again pissed money down the drain

Let's just wait and see eh? All the links so far have proved to amount to nothing.

Just realised with all this press speculation if we sign Phillips & Downing for 15 mill Advocaat is no better than any other manager we have yet again pissed money down the drain
We'd never sign Phillips for 10m. He was very hit and miss and nee where near a 10 million player. He might have the physical attributes but he's still only worth somewhere round 2.5-4m I think

Wijnaldum, Clasie, Vlaar, Lens... think the papers are just going through every member of the Dutch squad now!
Lens and Advocaat worked together before too... easy link to make! And also I doubt we can spend anything until we find out of we have to buy Alvarez.

I am waiting to see but yet again the Safc should come out & deny some of this press rubbish but hey we been here to often before.
Deny them? :lol:

We've been linked to dozens of players already. Do you want a denial statement every single day :lol:

£8 million is the magic number, every f***ing transfer linked to us, the fee is 8 million, :lol:

Deny them? :lol:

We've been linked to dozens of players already. Do you want a denial statement every single day :lol:
No but all we need is a denial & that the club will only sign quality players & not go down the same route as the last three seasons.That means no more championship 30 year old players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back