January 29th live footy on tv

Thanks mate. The Colluseum and Trevi Fountain are both on my list of things to see along with the Vatican City, St Peters Basilica, Pantheon and the Spanish Steps.
The Colessum is tremendous as is St Peters but I was disappointed with the Trevi Fountain (couldn’t get near for Japanese tourists). As for the Vatican, get there early because it massive. We got there at 8am and didn’t get out till gone 3pm. You get to the point where you start to think ‘oh look another painting’ ‘oh another statue with his todger chopped off’ Then you start to realise what a privileged life they lead in there.

The Colessum is tremendous as is St Peters but I was disappointed with the Trevi Fountain (couldn’t get near for Japanese tourists). As for the Vatican, get there early because it massive. We got there at 8am and didn’t get out till gone 3pm. You get to the point where you start to think ‘oh look another painting’ ‘oh another statue with his todger chopped off’ Then you start to realise what a privileged life they lead in there.
Top tips, thank you very much.

Afternoon Hank, Becs, Vic, T, TVM, Wakey, KK, macum and a huge Happy Birthday to ATS, hope you have a great day.
Can’t contact any one because my mail box is full and I don’t know how to empty it!
Evening snorbens
Afternoon all from a misty TN35

Not caught up, soz

Been busy as fook since early doors

Grub tonight will be North African stuffed peppers- a vege meal 🙄

Avvegudden
Evening wakey

Evening Vic and everyone, does anyone know if there's a link for the unders game with Leeds tonight ?

Waited in most of the day for a smart meter to be fitted and he never turned up, that's the second time I'm a bit miffed with them. Im pretty sure the government pay these people to install these meters, I don't really want one but it's the only way I can get cheap electricity in the early hours when we can charge the car...

Morning Hank, morning all

Probably nowt for me. I was going to go to the cemetery to take some flowers down for my sisters but it's absolutely chucking it down so think it will be a day in the house. I'll go on Wednesday instead.

Thank you very much for my birthday wishes @hank williams, @Mk Mackem, @Scotty 1978, @Al Bundy, @Cyprus, @chunksafc, @horselover, @Kennington Kid, @gluepot, @Becs, @macum1920, @EchoMan, @sismanhatton (hope I didn't miss anyone). How on earth am I 52? I don't know where the years go.

Safe journey @gluepot ✈️.

Have a fab Monday lads and lasses xx 💚💙💜💛
I’ve just woke up celebrating your birthday 😂

Evening Vic and everyone, does anyone know if there's a link for the unders game with Leeds tonight ?

Waited in most of the day for a smart meter to be fitted and he never turned up, that's the second time I'm a bit miffed with them. Im pretty sure the government pay these people to install these meters, I don't really want one but it's the only way I can get cheap electricity in the early hours when we can charge the car...
Evening MK, see post #95.

Just back in from leg adventures. Well it washed the cobwebs off :eek: Relentless lashy rain 😖
Finally getting round to waxing my coat was a job worth doing mind. Half the battle is keeping the wind and rain out 👌
Great that you've enjoyed ATS birthday Hank 😆
Won't have a smart meter @Mk Mackem - I refuse to be replaced by a machine (like Victor Meldrew) 😂

You should've took Hank with you, he'd have arranged an audience with Franny the MLF.
Any Devine intervention would be welcomed especially this coming Sunday gluey. Hank will have to make do with Charlie Wyke's granny in the absence of an audience with MLF Franny! Step aside John Betjeman, there's a new sheriff in town ... I'll get my coat

Back