Jack Clarke - Signed

Do you sit in the East Stand.....lad next to us shouts at him to get out of our club most games
Nah, West Stand massive here. He’s good, I think his work rate is massively underrated, but he makes me want to but the wall when he makes the wrong decision. There’s a reason why’s he with us.

I reckon we will get a decent bid for him this summer like.
I'm not sure, maybe if he has another good season next year that would be the case but I reckon clubs with an eye on him will be wary he went to Spurs too early and wouldn't want to repeat the mistake of spending a lot of money on a player who isn't ready to step up.

My thoughts exactly.
He does it enough. If he never did it, he’d always be shown one way and never get the goals and assists he does. The fact he’s getting them (and I recall recently getting a pen v Hull on the outside) shows he’s doing it enough. Yes he will have a preference but he keeps defenders guessing

He does it enough. If he never did it, he’d always be shown one way and never get the goals and assists he does. The fact he’s getting them (and I recall recently getting a pen v Hull on the outside) shows he’s doing it enough. Yes he will have a preference but he keeps defenders guessing
And we have no real target in the box, so going down the outside to the byline is pointless most of the time.

It was no surprise we ended last season so well when you see how the likes of Stewart, Clarke, Roberts, Patto, Cirkin etc have easily stepped up to playing at a higher level.

One of the most exciting players we've had for good few seasons, grafts hard for the team as well and rarely misses a game. Will be a few PL teams looking at him, no doubt about it.

Back