Is Bournemouth away a must win now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I doubt it will make any difference, the only realistic target is to equal the 15 point total of six points by Boxing Day. I personally wouldn't put money on it.

Bournemouth yesterday played very very well. I'd be surprised if Sunderland could get anything from this away fixture.
Bournemouth might beat us 3-0.... we might through the towel in....like many supporters will this season....

I'm sure you will re-word it and bring it into the new season. If only to wind up the usual mob. ;)
The 'usual mob' are just too tedious so I don't bother mate.

If they were witty or original it'd be worth some banter but they're just relentlessly miserable.

One of the home games against palace or west brom was a must win, we are now to far gone to worry about must wins now.

I agree we are woeful and don't look like winning a game but being 5 points behind 17th with 29 games remaining is definitely not too far gone.

We will not win a league match with moyes in charge.

We might get an occasional draw, but as you can see from yesterday, we still lack the focus and tactical nous to see out draws consistently.
Hard to argue with any of this. Impossible to see us winning a game with the negative tactics and substitutions he implements

Bournemouth played us off the park last season at sol ,
They still play good football and don't see anything else than a hammering!

Amazing how many people still travel all those miles !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back