Is Alexandra Lesley Phillips racist or are her concerns legitimate?

It's not breaking a law but it's creepy as owt.

Ditto the "82 Superb Photos of Sunderland Supporters" on the Echo website. Most of them are people not looking at the camera with screwed up faces, blinking, looking at phones, eating etc. I bet 99% of the people in the pics would ask for it not to be published if given the choice.

Still bitter about having my photo took pre-match while stuffing a sarnie in my gob and I looked like a right heffer in it.
Eeh god aye. I dunno what they're thinking publishing those photos. They're terrible. They must just be pushing whatever images they've got through AI publishing. No one editing.

Eeh god aye. I dunno what they're thinking publishing those photos. They're terrible. They must just be pushing whatever images they've got through AI publishing. No one editing.

Usually looks like a star wars tea party. Last time they seemed to specifically target balding blokes with missing teeth :lol:

It's not breaking a law but it's creepy as owt.

Ditto the "82 Superb Photos of Sunderland Supporters" on the Echo website. Most of them are people not looking at the camera with screwed up faces, blinking, looking at phones, eating etc. I bet 99% of the people in the pics would ask for it not to be published if given the choice.

Still bitter about having my photo took pre-match while stuffing a sarnie in my gob and I looked like a right heffer in it.
Ruined Ed Milliband’s career that

Back