Instructions added; Sunday June 5th - A Day in the Life of the SMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one of the dog chasing a ball and a blue tit delivering a caterpillar to its young'uns so not all bad

of course, not often we get a chance to do SFA
It's great lazing around on occasion but doesn't make for the best photos. Ah well it all builds up to a bigger picture for "A day in the Life".

Yesterday was boring, today however I drove over a brick on the A19 and goosed my wheel and tyre.

My three pictures would've been:
1. Said wheel and tyre in bits next to a nice sunny layby
2. A picture of my skid marks (yes the ones in my pants)
3. The cars I can only dream of owning in the dealer while mine got repaired

Mine in, may be, but hopefully not , my last time on the water before the river styx

Got my photos yesterday and will try to sort tonight and choose. We had a massive storm come in on over the weekend and I was down the beaches on Sunday but my iPhone photos of the massive swells just don't do it justice. They were immense and gave the coastline a proper battering
Did you get any of the sharks? Oh I forgot you've gone out to the soft east.

About 10 minutes ago so you should have them now.

Hope you enjoyed it then. You would have been battered and sent in to the briny early if you had went out from here this weekend. Good way to go though.
Ying and yang mate we had the high pressure system that was squeezing those swells into Sydney

Well I stole the idea and created a Facebook group on the same theme of my friends list. Hopefully it will get done decent photos there as its today. There's only one person on here who I've got in Facebook do no one will see it from here but I still thought I'd post they I've stolen the idea.

I reckon either

A) he finished it and decided to keep it to himself and not share it

or

B) he's not quite finished it yet because he's busy playing with his new boat

New boat? He lives an hour from any worthwhile body of water. Did he win it on Bullseye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back