Im intrested to know how many of us...

I genuinely think every fan wants us to win every game, I just think some lack the mental maturity to express their frustrations correctly and others can’t find a positive thing to say about anything and would rather be seen to be right when things go wrong.

None of us have a crystal ball. What I will say is I want what is best for the club long term. If we had let an early goal in on sat and got beat i think the place would have got pretty toxic and the Pritchard situation held against him as well. Cos we won it has eased the pressure on him and people blaming Pritchard! Fickle people football fans. Do i think he’s the manager for us in the long term? No I don’t to be honest. If I thought losing one game would mean we would bring in a manager who was far better than him then I would be happy to sacrifice 3 points if it meant we would have a better long term future. What I will say is even if he did leave the club what makes anyone think KLD will necessarily appoint someone better. He might actually appoint worse if that is possible! To be honest even before the stoke game I thought the reaction had been a little over the top it’s not like he had lost every game. I wouldn’t be surprised if we got hammered at boro but unless he goes on a terrible winless run lets give him until the end of the season. I think that’s fair to him and he will have had a transfer window then too. Not that that makes much difference with this owner!

Last edited:
would love nothing more than to be proved wrong when Beale takes us up in the playoffs..

Never want us to lose, but equally don't think one win is enough to justify sacking TM for him.

Hes also quite unlikable, which doesnt make it any easier

Could never want the lads to lose a game. regardless of how much I dislike anyone at the club.
If he's as shite a manager as many of us think, the bairns have got enough going on without having the fans kicking off after another defeat, I still love this set of young players at the end of the day.

Back