If that fly by is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Just wow. What a surreal thread. The same 6/7 people vehemently against it. The rest seeing it for what it is. A bit of lighthearted fun that started as a direct response to their protests that they literally couldn't get off the ground.
Reading this forum this week makes me sad to be a Safc fan. Fuck all to do with the plane.
The reason being that it seems around 70% of people on here have already written us off and have us relegated already.
I find that disgusting. We aren't even in the relegation zone ffs.
We WILL stay up. A little faith might help instead of rolling over and giving up. Sad bed wetting, doommongering fannies. Give your heads a shake. FTM. Haaaaaaaawwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!
Chocks away ha way the plane

Glad to see the mods have merged the threads to keep all the fannies in one place.

How about 'small time' and 'pathetic' are they better. Actually embarrassed to be a Sunderland fan today.
Same here. I thought Sunderland fans had backbone and a bit of fight about them. Not worried about a silly plane or already having us down as relegated. Ho hum

It's funny. They will be fuming If 3-0 down to spurs and we aren't even going to be close to relegation you bunch of fannies.

We f***ing are like. Cannot see where next point is coming from. Don't get me wrong, if we were safe I would have donated as the idea is quite funny. Just comes across to me and many others that our season revolves around beating them. They claim we are obsessed and this plane supports that.

We f***ing are like. Cannot see where next point is coming from. Don't get me wrong, if we were safe I would have donated as the idea is quite funny. Just comes across to me and many others that our season revolves around beating them. They claim we are obsessed and this plane supports that.

Next points coming from Stoke dude. Don't worry. Safe for another year

Next points coming from Stoke dude. Don't worry. Safe for another year

I'd have thought that mate, but Stoke are not on their holidays yet. Beat a very good Southampton them yesterday. Southampton are fighting for Europe so will be up for it, Leicester are doing what we did last year, Everton are hitting form, and as for Chelsea and Arsenal :(

I just honestly think we are going this year.

Same here. I thought Sunderland fans had backbone and a bit of fight about them. Not worried about a silly plane or already having us down as relegated. Ho hum
I don't think we'll be relegated but I still think the plane is a bit smalltime and shit. If the message was a bit funnier I could probably get behind it but just 5 in a row - FTM is poor and I don't think they'll be that bothered by it either.

Wow. Just wow. What a surreal thread. The same 6/7 people vehemently against it. The rest seeing it for what it is. A bit of lighthearted fun that started as a direct response to their protests that they literally couldn't get off the ground.
Reading this forum this week makes me sad to be a Safc fan. Fuck all to do with the plane.
The reason being that it seems around 70% of people on here have already written us off and have us relegated already.
I find that disgusting. We aren't even in the relegation zone ffs.
We WILL stay up. A little faith might help instead of rolling over and giving up. Sad bed wetting, doommongering fannies. Give your heads a shake. FTM. Haaaaaaaawwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No problem with what people do with their money, but personally I thought it'd be better to give all that money to charity and get a representative of that charity to say 'fuck the mags' on live television. That would have been more tasteful.

I don't think we'll be relegated but I still think the plane is a bit smalltime and shit. If the message was a bit funnier I could probably get behind it but just 5 in a row - FTM is poor and I don't think they'll be that bothered by it either.

Logon or register to see this image

The ftm was dropped ages ago. It is 5 in a row ............

Where .............. is as yet unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back