Hummel

Aye, but at the time it was the only way of getting decent retro gear that had all the bells and whistles. I'd post some pics if I could be arsed butg it's not like a DHGate job it's properly done. I'm sure there was a thread on here about them
Was it the Sunderland Mad lot? I got the 92 kit from them and it’s great, although the badge is wrong and the sponsors is sewn on fabric instead of felt.

I want them to do the 1990 away kit. If we weren’t shit this season and made the playoffs, I could imagine Hummel would have seen it as an opportunity. The Score Draw version is beyond awful!

Last edited:
Was it the Sunderland Mad lot? I got the 92 kit from them and it’s great, although the badge is wrong and the sponsors is sewn on fabric instead of felt.

I want them to do the 1990 away kit. If we weren’t shit this season and made the playoffs, I could imagine Hummel would have seen it as an opportunity. The Score Draw version is beyond awful!
No mate, on this one the VAUX logo is felt and the badge is exact too. I honsestly think you'd have to be pretty eagle eyed to spot the difference vs a real one.

I’ve got the jacket, came today I’m usually a XL in everything, I ordered 2XL cause had a hunch they might be tight but wish I’d got XL, so they’re just true to normal size I’d say
Might end up with a bit of a trade on this thread when people receive their orders given the different size advice going round :lol:

These monstrosities were posted on the SAFC Mews and Banter page on Facebook earlier:

Back