How could the club improve the matchday experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's nothing much wrong with the stadium or the facilities.

We just need a team to be proud of.

Stop playing paint your wagon at full time after a victory. We might of played it for ages but so fuck, just drowns out any atmosphere straight away after the whistle and just has people clapping along.
You've got a f***ing good memory.....

Can't have a countdown clock as it a 'minimum amount' that the 4th official holds up.
When he holds up a 3 for example most people scream for the whistle dead on 3 minutes, but it could actually be close to 4 minutes being added.
Fergie had It done at old trafford, as soon as the board goes up it counts down from full time, owt after thats not included, but it proper focuses the (refs) mind !

Love my match day experience me. Roll out of bed. Brew nice cup of coffee. Sit on comfy couch with feet up. Turn on 55"HD TV and settle back. Always warm and dry. And if we're playing poorly I can switch to another game (OK - I don't do that).

Obviously winning would help more than anything, winning while playing exciting football would be even better

I never understand why clubs don't try and maximise the food and drink revenue mind. Some people buy it obviously, but its always shite. For a 3pm game, if you had decent beer and decent bait people would go earlier and stay longer after the final whistle (maybe a few wouldn't have to leave early)

I come to watch us win- Shame I usually go home disappointed.

My mate has been to every match this season bar Palace.

His record is about 3 wins out of 29. Something like 11%.

They have to put something on during the replays.
So would you rather they promoted some blue chip company worth billions, or something that may inspire some youngsters to get off their arses and get a career?
I'd rather they had something related to the bloody team, football and game on.

Nowt really, I enjoy it the way it is - the only downside is generally the 90 mins of actual football. I don't expect us to be that good, just attacking and having a go at teams would make a massive difference compared to the way we've played over the last couple of years going back to O'Neill's team.

Away fans being in the SWC/West Stand wing would be better than where they currently are and pints could be cheaper but it's a football ground so you're always going to get ripped off.

Would like it if they stopped playing music and left it to the fans in the stadium to make the noise prior to kick off

The away fans should be down in the lower bowl, should ahve just moved them in the corner along from where they orginally were.

Realistically people can have no complaints about the ground etc, people asking for better food and quality of beer need to realise they are in a football ground not a pub.

A winning team would make the matchday experience 1000's times better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back