Health & fitness apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks decent I use the nike one which does the trick
I prefer runkeeper to Nike unless I am.using the Nike rid tracker in your shoe

I use Endomondo for running, walking and bike rides. Anyone use the Adidas app with the gadget ?? Looking at options where I dont have to lug me phone round with me, thought I seen it on the Iphone ad where you can upload data to iphone ????
I am waiting for delivery of a galaxy gear 2 will let you know how it goes

No mate, think it's only sodium as far as that goes. I find that these apps aren't the best for tracking micronutrients though, as the database is input from other people and often people will miss them out or just put random values

Aye aye. Know what you mean. I have been incorporating iPads and apps into my lecturers. Difficult to find an accurate app to track intake. Some decent ones though. Expenditure is the hardest. Know absolutely no apps that are accurate.

Aye aye. Know what you mean. I have been incorporating iPads and apps into my lecturers. Difficult to find an accurate app to track intake. Some decent ones though. Expenditure is the hardest. Know absolutely no apps that are accurate.

Sounds like a good idea. As far as the biggest database, I think MFP definitely wins hands down.

Looking for expenditure based on specific activities

Sounds like a good idea. As far as the biggest database, I think MFP definitely wins hands down.

Looking for expenditure based on specific activities

Yeah. Used it last year and with the new building, which is f***ing unreal, want to start fresh. Should see the new gym and physiology lab I have set up. 32k gas analysis software etc. Really nice. Should have a look round when your up next. Got some good Olympic lifting platforms too.

Yeah. Used it last year and with the new building, which is f***ing unreal, want to start fresh. Should see the new gym and physiology lab I have set up. 32k gas analysis software etc. Really nice. Should have a look round when your up next. Got some good Olympic lifting platforms too.

This at the college? Will definitely have a look.

Our boy studies there and is on the football development team etc. First time I got him in a squat rack he was repping out over his body weight haha.

This at the college? Will definitely have a look.

Our boy studies there and is on the football development team etc. First time I got him in a squat rack he was repping out over his body weight haha.

Yeah mate, it's very good. Give me a should next month when it's open. Will give you a tour. Very happy with the science side of things. Got everything in place to ramp up development throughout elite and community.

Ah right, good news about your lad. Will have a new football coach next year. David Rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back