having a food day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A kebab?

I'm currently tucking into half a chicken shish wrap, half a mixed shish wrap and half a mixed doner wrap.

Turns out I bought three kebabs last night and only ate half of each.

Pizza will have to feature. It's a Sunday so some kind of roast dinner wouldn't go a miss. Sticky toffee pudding for afters. A few glasses of wine tonight(it's bank holiday ffs). Crisps obviously. And a pepperami.

Pizza will have to feature. It's a Sunday so some kind of roast dinner wouldn't go a miss. Sticky toffee pudding for afters. A few glasses of wine tonight(it's bank holiday ffs). Crisps obviously. And a pepperami.
I've already had 5 packets of crisps and I'm already drinking white wine, the wife is gonna have an aneurysm like.
Eating some cheese on crumpets now and Sunday dinnar is on the way, also a packet of nuts and 2 tubs of Ben and Jerry's await I'm the fridge, I like the sound of sticky toffee pudding like.

Today is gonna be good like, sorry for you dieters for this thread like lol xxxx

Crumpets with cheese and sour cream lush.

Last edited:
I find days are like this are easy.... i simply go to kitchen and pick summit up.....on returning to living room... if wife isnt happy or pulls face. I know ive got right food :) if she approves. Then i just go dig out more shit :)

I'm going out for a few beers now and probs end up getting a dirty curry later on.

I find days are like this are easy.... i simply go to kitchen and pick summit up.....on returning to living room... if wife isnt happy or pulls face. I know ive got right food :) if she approves. Then i just go dig out more shit :)

And keep going back to the fridge expecting there to be something different inside since the last time you looked

"There's fruit in there ya know"

"you spend all week eating chicken and beef and gay protein shakes, then all you've done today is eat lasagne, chips, crisps, chocolate and ice cream, you need a balance "

My reply "oh please you fat bitch which one of us looks like our diet is right hahaha "

Not really lol. Well the crap she said was real.

She's making me eat some fruit now :roll: apparently I'll die young, what is love most about this is my mates do drugs, binge drink, smoke etc.

I eat some protein and suddenly I'm gonna die in my fifties

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back