***Happy Super Sunday everyone***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcastle miss a penalty in the 95th minute resulting in a 0-0 draw.
Hull miss a penalty in the 95th minute but then score in the 96th minute from 20 yards from an own goal heavily deflected by colback resulting in a broken nose.
Hull win 1-0.
There is a football God after all!!

That's like a 200 mile deflection there and back, :eek: who took the shot, the Incredible Hulk?

Have you ever had Xmas, New Years and your birthday all rapped up in one? Well tomorrow it's it lads and lasses

Would love to see Hull score an early goal just to watch the panic spread around SJP
Then maybe an OG just before HT ( Ginger Piss Biscuit O.G. 44 mins)
Enjoyable 2nd half watching the fallout

Watching the Jawdees in my local, sweating and squirming is gonna be almost as sweet as the ale is going to taste today. The fear in their faces will be a joy to behold.

Cant make my mind up if I want them down, or want the derby atmosphere, hmmmmmm---

Please God, let Hull go one up after 3 minutes, I will even come to church lol. I want to watch the faces of the Jawdees go green :lol:

Please God, let Hull go one up after 3 minutes, I will even come to church lol. I want to watch the faces of the Jawdees go green :lol:

I'm Catholic and off to mass at 9am don't worry marra I've been bending gods ear all week

It worked on Wednesday sure he won't let ole Hank down in our hour of need ;)

On Tuesday there was no way in the world I could see this scenario happening. I was fully expecting to get a battering at Arsenal and be worrying about our GD.

As it is, we're safe as houses and I get to either watch Bruce's ugly whinging pyatt crying about how it's not fair, or laugh at the mags as their complete meltdown hits fuckfactor 9.

Sounds like the perfect Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back