Gomez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't disagree, but Gomez brings a slightly different style. We've done okay in the last 3 games with him. He's justified his position really

He's simply too ferking slow for this league... a right tortoise.

Also weak as piss on top of it.

If he was slow but strong on the ball and could protect and shield, I could see him being a lot more useful (like say huddlestone who so many slagged off when we were linked)... but he's not.

Can't teach speed or strength, so not his fault.

It's the club's fault for not signing a proper holding midfielder that's up to snuff.

staggering he lasted the game. Gus obviously likes him though, suppose he fits into the fabled 'system' he keeps banging on about.

i literally have no idea what he contributes. doesn't even keep it simple now as he keeps losing the ball as he's ridiculously slow. is it just a case of there's no one else? Rodwell cannot be that bad surely

Yes, keep up man

Oh, he's also shit because he was a free agent from a championship team and not a multi million pound signing

He wasn't that bad today I thought

When is it not his turn? :lol:
He takes about an hour to turn I know that much!

He was shite today like. Totally off the pace and responsible for putting Bridcutt in a position where he could be sent off

Was going to post a new thread on why oh why he was still on today ahead of AJ and Giach who was crap

The bloke is a disgrace to the famous red & white shirt
Absolute wank
Blame the manager / head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back