Go North East to strike

Nearly half of them had their christmases ruined by it
But more were happy, majority wins.
Now the main problem is the cancelled buses. That's up to the bosses to sort out
Simply pointing out how close the vote was. I appreciate the clapping but it's unnecessary.

It was close though wasn't it ... :lol:
Yes close, majority wins.
Maybe the management should have made the offer sooner, but nevermind.

Last edited:
Now the main problem is the cancelled buses. That's up to the bosses to sort out

Couldn't care less tbh mate. Nowt personal to you but the self-centred drivers didn't give a single fuck about all the passengers that were bent over and couldn't get to work.

Majority certainly does win. 51-49 absolutely brilliant for the passengers👍

Couldn't care less tbh mate. Nowt personal to you but the self-centred drivers didn't give a single fuck about all the passengers that were bent over and couldn't get to work.

Majority certainly does win. 51-49 absolutely brilliant for the passengers👍

Why would the drivers care about the people using the buses? They're not paid based on the approval rating of them, they drive a bus. The managers on the other hand are because if there's no customers then the shareholders won't be getting any dividends.

Yep democracy…still canny funny that 49% didn’t get Christmas off :lol:
Why would the drivers care about the people using the buses? They're not paid based on the approval rating of them, they drive a bus. The managers on the other hand are because if there's no customers then the shareholders won't be getting any dividends.
Also driver job losses ultimately
of course it is.
Nope

Know a few people already worrying again about Arriva Co Durham striking with this Northumbria news

They were close a few years back I believe

They're assuming the worst if it happens this time and as they work in customer facing retail jobs it'll finish their employment/employer off

I just tell them to shut up as they're not of any importance like

Yes, it's certainly a topic you couldn't care less about.

Of course I care. They fucked me over for months because they think they should be paid as much as nurses. It worked out perfectly for me in the end. We get taxis to work now for an extra 70p and trust me it's worth every penny. However I still stand by my feeling at the time when they fancied a few weeks off over Christmas

Why would they? Well they're proven they don't so why would we give a shit about them?

Know a few people already worrying again about Arriva Co Durham striking with this Northumbria news

They were close a few years back I believe

They're assuming the worst if it happens this time and as they work in customer facing retail jobs it'll finish their employment/employer off

I just tell them to shut up as they're not of any importance like
Arriva north east and Yorkshire are largely managed as one entity

Back