Fulham's new stand

Got a swimming pool in one of the hospitality areas. Doubt we could do that at the riverview brassiere, everyone would get hyperthermia.

This really is the way modern football is going though, pricing out fans,the hole stand is basically hospitality. The regular seats are over 120 quid per game and you get a free snack and a pint.
That looks class tbf, be some hefty figure for a season ticket there you’d think though.

That looks class tbf, be some hefty figure for a season ticket there you’d think though.
I couldn't think of owt worse and think it looks absolutely shite. It's bringing Americanisms to our game, they love shit like that over there watching six hour baseball games in a hot tub etc. absolutely shite it's London FFS not exactly outdoor pool weather for 95% of the year.

I couldn't think of owt worse and think it looks absolutely shite. It's bringing Americanisms to our game, they love shit like that over there watching six hour baseball games in a hot tub etc. absolutely shite it's London FFS not exactly outdoor pool weather for 95% of the year.
Did you look at the rest of it? I didn’t just mean the pool like. The whole place looks nifty.

Not my cup of tea for every week but would be canny for a one off.

Been looking for them, can't find them anywhere. Have you got them?

Aww yeah, that's just the normal seats that I mentioned in my post. I was looking for the prices for these new hospitality areas.

Back