Forthcoming gigs.

Just got back from the Cluny - Widowspeak were excellent, lovely evening. Sound @ the Cluny always spot on- clarity plus plus. And the Manchild chatted to the bass player afterwards and got us the set list.
Enjoyed them. They have a great sound. Love the singer's voice and the other guitarist was excellent. Spent a while when I got home trying to identify a song I really liked. Was called The Good Ones so will be listening to the album it's from (Plum) today.

Last edited:
The Stranglers cancelled a gig last night in Bristol cos Baz has lost his voice. It’s the last night of the tour tomorrow at the Albert Hall and I’m going so hope he’s ok for that. It’s his 60th today anarl.

The Cribs playing first two albums in full and then another set Friday 24 May at the Olympia in Liverpool. Might be one for @James

Not always a fan of bands doing this but I'll let these off. Saw them doing similar a few years ago in Kingston and it was class.

Fan of the venue too

The Cribs playing first two albums in full and then another set Friday 24 May at the Olympia in Liverpool. Might be one for @James

Not always a fan of bands doing this but I'll let these off. Saw them doing similar a few years ago in Kingston and it was class.

Fan of the venue too
Loved the first one. Bought a copied cd at the car boot said in Seaham based solely off the album cover. Might give it a whirl today.

Fan of the venue too
Yeah that looks class, I'd love to get steaming and embarrass myself but unfortunately we've got a newborn to look after so I'll have to give it a swerve. :lol:

Would have been doable if I wasn't trekking around the country to see Springsteen earlier in the month.

Gaslight Anthem at the Roundhouse last night sensational. Bit of a wobble with the tickets as they have a policy of only sending them 2 hours before the show. Apparently import from ticket provider didn’t work properly so loads got wrong tickets. Worked out ok in the end as they had to give us a ’proper’ ticket.
Icicle Works/Big country next, first visit to fire station. Two new venues in a week.

Back