Footballers you wouldn't mind having a pint with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bet Reidy drank the pub dry

Would loved to have had a session with him bryan Robson & gazza when they used to hold court in the Tall trees in Yarm

Been some carnage ;)

He was on the red vino

Had a pint with Dennis Tueart as well, another lovely fella. Well I had a pint, he was drinking water with a lemon slice :)

He was on the red vino

Had a pint with Dennis Tueart as well, another lovely fella. Well I had a pint, he was drinking water with a lemon slice :)

Seen Julio on sky sports news last night all the other lads were drinking pints of lager & beer Julio was on the coke
Ever the pro

Chris Kamara would be good crack, wouldnt mind a few scoops with Frank Worthington as well. I dare say he could tell a tale or 2.

I'd imagine Chris Kamara would be a canny laugh on the piss.

My Toffee marra reckoned Everton fans had the good grace to not adopt the chant that a few idiots tried to get going. Summit like 'we are white, we are blue, weve got Tim Howard, and he say fuck you" I believe it was. Our lot certainly wouldnt judging by the arsehole Titus song that wa sknockin around that the lad himself used to shush.

Yea!!!!!!

Logon or register to see this image

would love a pint with baines such a down to earth lad, I remember a video of him picking up a bunch of pissed up blues on the way to a pre season match and giving them a lift to the game, how many of the ego "England international" players would do the same? Rooney? Cole? Gerrard? no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back