Football Manager 2012 Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hold a meeting with your team and try and sort out the problems that way.

Aye that.

Cheers. Me first game has decided to corrupt just before I play the Mags so I'm gonna have to start again. :evil:

KarlM said:
Cheers. Me first game has decided to corrupt just before I play the Mags so I'm gonna have to start again. :evil:

I save it twice (2 saves) every time I save it incase it corrupts.

Well this 4th season has started off class for me with Sunderland after getting my centre midfield up to scratch, I managed to sign De Jong, Witsel & Ayew ( on loan )

Played 10 games in the league and won 9, drew 1 ( Man Utd who got a last minute equaliser, no change there ) I've banged in 31 goals so far as well with Sigporsson really coming into form along with Fierro. Only let in 6 as well which is good for my team with the tactics I use

I got a better draw in the 1st group of the Champions League this year as well so I'm in with Litex, Benfica & A.C Milan and I'm sat in 2nd after 3 games with 6 points. I also managed to sign Ibrahimovic on a free at the start of the season after being offered him a couple of times, he was after 110k at 1st but after refusing him twice a got him down to 50k a week. He hasn't done so good though only scoring one goal but he's not bad to have as a back up striker.

Hopefully I can keep up this good form as I've done well a few times the 1st half of the season only for things to slip away the last 3 months.

Bit of an essay there like haha

From having the worst defense in the league I managed to keep 5 consecutive clean sheets and I'm on a 9 game unbeaten run including 1-0 win over man city(they were down to 10 men tbf). But the run of clean sheets came to an end against stoke which I drew 2-2 against. O'Shea was injured, Bardsley was suspended & Brown got injured shortly into the match so my defence was

Elmo Kilgallon Turner Richardson​

No wonder I conceded 2!!!

O'shea out for 6 weeks and Brown out for 3. Going to be tough few games....

1st season, 2nd in league after 23 games :eek:

Team is:

GK Gordon
RB Bardsley
CB O'Shea
CB Brown
LB Richardson
RM Larsson/IF Sessegnon
CM Cattermole
CM Colback
LM McClean
CF Bendtner/Sessegnon (Trequartista)
CF Daniel Larsson/Fraizer Campbell

Just had a team meeting to congratulate the team, Krygiakos and Cattermole have had a fight :mad:

Transcript

ME: "We've been playing really well lately and I'm delighted with how things are going, keep up the good work"

Kyrgiakos: "We have been in good form lately, it's always good to know that"

Catts: "I'm not having that Sotiris, not at all"

Kyrgiakos: "Surprise, Surprise. Lee Cattermole has got something to add, do you ever shut up?"

Now every single player has reacted badly, thanks to my captain. He always fucks up my team meetings! Much as I like him, think it's going to have to be bye bye Lee at the end of the season.

Venkman said:

Team is:

GK Gordon
RB Bardsley
CB O'Shea
CB Brown
LB Richardson
RM Larsson/IF Sessegnon
CM Cattermole
CM Colback
LM McClean

Just had a team meeting to congratulate the team, Krygiakos and Cattermole have had a fight :mad:

Transcript

ME: "We've been playing really well lately and I'm delighted with how things are going, keep up the good work"

Kyrgiakos: "Surprise, Surprise. Lee Cattermole has got something to add, do you ever shut up?"

Now every single player has reacted badly, thanks to my captain. He always fucks up my team meetings! Much as I like him, think it's going to have to be bye bye Lee at the end of the season.

:lol: :lol:

Transcript

:lol::lol::lol: Class that.

Transcript

:lol:

Bloody hell, and I thought I had problems with my team throwing their toys out of the pram because I sold Kilgannon. If it wasn't for the fact that Ba was scoring goals for me, I'd be firmly in the brown stuff.

Nicked him from Newcastle after they accepted my cheeky bid Of £1.5m. Was checking out their stats, and they are currently second off bottom in the Championship, financially insecure, and personal stats on the team are reading "not feeling appreciated by Manager" or similar. Checked to see who their current Manager is and it's Steve Bruce!!! :lol:

Team is:

GK Gordon
RB Bardsley
CB O'Shea
CB Brown
LB Richardson
RM Larsson/IF Sessegnon
CM Cattermole
CM Colback
LM McClean

Transcript

That is f***ing tremendous :lol: :lol:

Just downloaded the patch and started a game off as us, first game of the season against West Brom i lost 5-0 then lost the next game. After this I managed to get a 2 draws then a couple of wins. Now that im up to January im placed in 7th after losing to Man United 4-8 yes 4-8 only Larsson Baros and Davies showed up.

Signings
Baros - 5m
Davies -3m
Guti - free

Out
Mig 2.6
Bramble 2.9
Elmo - Loan
Gardner 5.7

Hoilett has just joined for 10m and im hoping he can solve me useless left side problem

Now Bendtners out for the season so ive sent him back, going to have to find someone quickly before the end of the window, no idea who since i was hoping to keep him until Gyan returned.

Im in january now and added a couple of player my team now looks like

Mignolet
Montoya Brown O'Shea Calderoni
Pizzaro Vaughn
Thomas Sess McClean
Sturridge/Bendtner​

Signed Montoya from Barca on a free transfer looks good and has a good level of potential. Calderoni was bought for £1.6mil, another player with good potential. Sturridge I signed for £3.6m thought it was a bit of a bargain

Bendtner being injured has ended well ive just pulled off an amazing signing got Iker Muniain for 20m which 19m is over 48 months so small spending for a while!

Ellis has sold Wickham behind my back...still only early october like, but it's pissed me off that i'll only have him until January as he's been class. He did the same with Colback earlier in the season but he's gone one step too far now. I've resigned. Immediately after doing so, Leeds offered me a job (i didn't even know they were managerless) and i accepted. They are bottom of the Championship. Big task ahead.

Ellis has sold Wickham behind my back...still only early october like, but it's pissed me off that i'll only have him until January as he's been class. He did the same with Colback earlier in the season but he's gone one step too far now. I've resigned. Immediately after doing so, Leeds offered me a job (i didn't even know they were managerless) and i accepted. They are bottom of the Championship. Big task ahead.

God I hope that doesn't happen on my game I'm try to build up a squad on the cheap by buying younger players with high potential. I'll be f***ing fuming if I get forced to sell any of them. Guido Pizzaro is attracting interest already and I've only had him half a season....

Just finished first season with Port Vale, promoted but only just.

Had to post after Sunderland, still managed by Martin O'Neill, just announced a new parent/feeder link.. with Coventry :eek:

God I hope that doesn't happen on my game I'm try to build up a squad on the cheap by buying younger players with high potential. I'll be f***ing fuming if I get forced to sell any of them. Guido Pizzaro is attracting interest already and I've only had him half a season....

Stick your asking price for him really really high and it's supposed to stop the Chairman selling behind your back. I didn't find that out until too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back