FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020/21 season

Division: Championship
Finishing Position: 24st (43)
Top Scorer: Andi Weimann (22)
Player of the Season: Andi Weimann (6.88)
Manager: Nigel Worthington

Premier League: Man Utd (76)
FA Cup: Liverpool
League Cup: Liverpool
Promoted to PL: Ipswich, Villa, Blackburn
Relegated from PL: Norwich, QPR, Blackburn
Champions League: Juventus

The 19/20 season was one not really worth commenting on, we finished 9th and kept the same manager for an entire season for the first time, this one was an absolute disaster though :lol: Scott was sacked in September with the team in the bottom three, and a mini-revival from Worthington in November time made it seem another mid table finish was possible. 1 win in 20, however meant we entered the bottom three in mid February, and never recovered - spending the last 6 weeks rooted to the bottom of the table.

Looking around the leagues and the best performers are Wigan (just finished 6th in the PL), Huddersfield (17th PL) and Southend (8th Championship). The worst are us (24th Championship), Bolton (24th League 1) and Preston (24th League 2). Things don't seem quite bad in real life now :lol:

2020/21 season

The 19/20 season was one not really worth commenting on, we finished 9th and kept the same manager for an entire season for the first time, this one was an absolute disaster though :lol: Scott was sacked in September with the team in the bottom three, and a mini-revival from Worthington in November time made it seem another mid table finish was possible. 1 win in 20, however meant we entered the bottom three in mid February, and never recovered - spending the last 6 weeks rooted to the bottom of the table.

Looking around the leagues and the best performers are Wigan (just finished 6th in the PL), Huddersfield (17th PL) and Southend (8th Championship). The worst are us (24th Championship), Bolton (24th League 1) and Preston (24th League 2). Things don't seem quite bad in real life now :lol:
Someone at SI is clearly a bitter Mag. #magedia

It gets worse lads, we've just finished 20th in League 1, stayed up on goal difference.

Went through three managers in a season, and the current one is none other than Wesley Brown :lol:

Last edited:
I'm genuinely convinced mags are coding fm like, when I manage us we're fine but I've never seen the CPU keep us up and the mags just constantly beat us even when I am the manager, the also always end up in Europe in about 3 seasons and are just ridiculously OP...

The hidden chairman attributes has alot to do how clubs do when you're not playing them. You can find their attributes by opening the FM Editor.

Ellis Shorts' attribute for tendency to sack Managers is 20 (the highest possible) it explains why they go through so many Managers :D

How much money will I get second season with the lads ? Not a f***ing penny to spend this season and at the minute playing with O'Shea and Bridcutt in CM due to a injury crisis :lol:

How much money will I get second season with the lads ? Not a f***ing penny to spend this season and at the minute playing with O'Shea and Bridcutt in CM due to a injury crisis :lol:

Always get less first season with anyone but the big boys I think because you're counted as already having made some signings (I'm sure I read that and it makes sense so I'll go with it) I finished 9th with us and got about 5 million to play with iirc

2020/21 season

On Last years Bolton dropped to the Conference North on mine, were literally about to drop out when i lost my save, im sure Shrewsbury were about to get promotion to the Championship too.

:lol: Anar, don't spend it all at once! You can get some decent frees first season and some good bargains, Micah Richards and Gael Kakuta are on frees, Andre Wisdom cost me about 500k and City will let Bruno Zuculini out on loan
Cheers for the freebie tips was looking at Boyata from City too not getting games only valued at £750k should be able to get him on the cheap

:lol: Anar, don't spend it all at once! You can get some decent frees first season and some good bargains, Micah Richards and Gael Kakuta are on frees, Andre Wisdom cost me about 500k and City will let Bruno Zuculini out on loan
I signed Richards like after my first season with th lads, funnily enough I finished 9th also, I've also signed Michael carrick, tried for Gael kakuta & the bellend choose hull over us, definitely going to have to look at zuculini like.

I signed Richards like after my first season with th lads, funnily enough I finished 9th also, I've also signed Michael carrick, tried for Gael kakuta & the bellend choose hull over us, definitely going to have to look at zuculini like.

Kakuta was unreal for me like top assists in his 2nd season (whole league)

Injuries are absolute bollocks on this game like, started a new game with the lads and in the first game two players got knocks, and two were injured enough so they couldn't continue. Second game and again two picked up knocks with another getting injured, so by the third game of the season I've got two players out for four weeks, one out for six and another for a couple of weeks - and Cattermole is already suspended.

Just turned the cunt off :lol:

Me favourite thing about FM is when you're deep into the game and you see the little teams come up and bigger teams fall into nothingness.

Exeter City are flying high in the Championship whilst Blackpool are in the Conference with the likes of FC United of Manchester and Blyth Spartans

Injuries are absolute bollocks on this game like, started a new game with the lads and in the first game two players got knocks, and two were injured enough so they couldn't continue. Second game and again two picked up knocks with another getting injured, so by the third game of the season I've got two players out for four weeks, one out for six and another for a couple of weeks - and Cattermole is already suspended.

I get that first load, f***ing decimates my team with injuries. Always play a game, turn it off and then load it all back up again and play it. Seems to work a lot better (say this in every years).

Injuries are fucked like. Had Wickham out for practically a whole season due to being injured everytime he came back from his last injury. Rodwell was pretty much the same.

Happens often for me, especially in the first season - then it settles down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back