FM 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOn the league with Pompey last night, now the rebuild begins for league 1.
I won league 2 with 108 points with Pompey and finished second in league 1. Got 3m to spend in after being promoted to league 1 and bought marvin ducksch. He's lethal at that level.

Just been promoted to championship and have been given a war chest of 750k :neutral:

Sunderland have been relegated consecutively and are about to start a season in league 1. They've just offered me the job. Got to make the decision whether to try and keep Pompey in the championship with a paltry transfer fund or rebuild the lads. :?:

Think I've gone overboard, bought 'Soccernomics' and 'Inverting the Pyramid' to read when I'm not on FM to try and Moneyball Tamworth and get them playing sexy football.

I'm currently 5th in my first season with the lads. Reached QF's of both cups. I win.

I'm playing as Boro, won the championship in season 2 with 108 points but getting dicked in the premier.
Trying to concentrate on bringing in decent young english players, but currently bottom after 17 games W0 D5 L12

I'm playing as Boro, won the championship in season 2 with 108 points but getting dicked in the premier.
Trying to concentrate on bringing in decent young english players, but currently bottom after 17 games W0 D5 L12

Think of this in a positive way, only 2 points behind Sunderland in real life.

Is it just me or this game really easy? Just won the Prem in the second season with Sunderland. That shouldn't be possible (Albeit the only original Sunderland starter was Lens)

This game is still irritating as fuck with how random it is.

Im top after 15 games with Shields with 37 points, i can beat the teams around me easily, 3's, 4's and even 5's but vs 17th place Ryton and Crawcrook and not one of my players has gotten a rating over 6.0 in.
The second loss i can take vs second place Billingham Town as i was still building my squad

It's like they just collectively decide not to give a fuck, i've got them all training about as well as i can for this level and take team talks myself but they just dont give a fuck what i tell them for certain games.

Anyway 11 left and 7 were brought in, some of the signings were an absolute bastard to convince but they've been entirely worth it.
Phillips is f***ing outstanding at this level

For some reason Steam wont let me import screenshots from online drive so i haphazardly rushed it into paint and uploaded it as much as i coul be arsed editing out my name ergo its wonky and shit
Logon or register to see this image

Is it just me or this game really easy? Just won the Prem in the second season with Sunderland. That shouldn't be possible (Albeit the only original Sunderland starter was Lens)

Try managing a team outside of England who's not Barca/Bayern/PSG etc and say that again..

Cant buy a f***ing win from anywhere at the minute, tried tweaking my tactics from one up front two playing a second striker and a False 9 with two pressing wingers and it seems to have fucked my team up, gone from keeping the ball but losing to not even touching the ball for 45 mins at a time.

Still top just but my defence is f***ing dreadful even at this standard and seemingly i cant go one game without 'a poor pass by X' or 'terrible error by Y', happened a lot on last years too also conceding a lot of goal is the 90 min+ with the opposition having their first shot on goal....utterly f***ing random as per usual from Sports Interactive.

Cant buy a f***ing win from anywhere at the minute, tried tweaking my tactics from one up front two playing a second striker and a False 9 with two pressing wingers and it seems to have fucked my team up, gone from keeping the ball but losing to not even touching the ball for 45 mins at a time.

Still top just but my defence is f***ing dreadful even at this standard and seemingly i cant go one game without 'a poor pass by X' or 'terrible error by Y', happened a lot on last years too also conceding a lot of goal is the 90 min+ with the opposition having their first shot on goal....utterly f***ing random as per usual from Sports Interactive.

Sounds like my Sunderland Ryhope Save i started the season winning 4,5,6- 0's and then i couldn't get a win to save my life slipped from 1st to 10th before been offered the Salford Job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back