Final Fantasy VII released for iOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

anth

Winger
As above, it has been released this morning to the app store. Not cheap at £11.99 but if you want to re-play a classic then it maybe worth it. I never played through 7 when I was a kid only 9 so I'll be getting this once I've finished watching game of thrones.

Probably the greatest game I've played but won't buy it. Tried to play it again a couple of years back but as some said it has aged.

Probably the greatest game I've played but won't buy it. Tried to play it again a couple of years back but as some said it has aged.
Playing it at 14 was awesome. It was deep and engaging or some shit.

Now there are parts I cringe at, the awkward translation is annoying at times. The graphics aren't the worst thing about it.

I sound like I hate this game, I really don't. It's probably one of the games that hooked me into gaming. I'd played from a very young age but that's the first one I really engaged with.

I'll always have a soft spot for it, in the same way I have a soft spot for the first lass that let me finger her.

Playing it at 14 was awesome. It was deep and engaging or some shit.

Now there are parts I cringe at, the awkward translation is annoying at times. The graphics aren't the worst thing about it.

I sound like I hate this game, I really don't. It's probably one of the games that hooked me into gaming. I'd played from a very young age but that's the first one I really engaged with.

I'll always have a soft spot for it, in the same way I have a soft spot for the first lass that let me finger her.
You must be about the same age as me. I sank hours into it during my school years looking for white materia that never existed. Those were the days of no Internet walkthroughs, hints or tips to guide me in the correct direction. I spent donkeys trying to kill ruby and emerald weapons anarl.

Did Omni slash bug for you as well where you couldn't purchase it and had to start the whole thing from scratch :evil:

You must be about the same age as me. I sank hours into it during my school years looking for white materia that never existed. Those were the days of no Internet walkthroughs, hints or tips to guide me in the correct direction. I spent donkeys trying to kill ruby and emerald weapons anarl.

Did Omni slash bug for you as well where you couldn't purchase it and had to start the whole thing from scratch :evil:
Didn't know about the omnislash bug.

To defeat ruby weapon it was 4xCut , final attack: phoenix, a rubber band and a book wank mag.

My biggest regret is that I didn't think of save scumming when trying to breed that golden f***ing chocobo.

Didn't know about the omnislash bug.

To defeat ruby weapon it was 4xCut , final attack: phoenix, a rubber band and a book wank mag.

My biggest regret is that I didn't think of save scumming when trying to breed that golden f***ing chocobo.
Did you start the ruby fight with 2 dead as well so he takes his mit's out the sand, then pop phoenix?

I remember xp farming 4x on the sunken submarine. 5 star knights of the round helped as well.

Did you start the ruby fight with 2 dead as well so he takes his mit's out the sand, then pop phoenix?

I remember xp farming 4x on the sunken submarine. 5 star knights of the round helped as well.
Last play through all 3 had it so it didn't matter.

A lot of them "give me elixir" jars got their shit wrecked.

You couldn't rez them after ruby sucked them up though could you?
No idea, I killed him while reading a book and checked in after he was killed. I probably had one lone dude at the end of the last play through a couple of years ago.

I'm going to need to play ff7 again aren't I. :lol:

I bought the FFX/X-2 Remaster on PS4 and couldn't play it as Tidus is such an annoying prick and the dialogue is horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back