Fifa 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Less than 2 month away!

Anyone else been invited to the closed beta? Just got mine for the pro clubs one.

Can't wait :cool:
Pre ordered mine about 2 weeks ago! Don't play clubs though, really should give it a try! Excited though for it, not heard anything about beta myself though

definitely going to purchase with my next pay, Hopefully UT is much better now with the coin system :cool:
I wish they'd fuck Ultimate Team off altogether. It's a rancid game mode which has totally halted the evolution of the football simulation. It's all EA care about because idiots will pay extra to buy a better team. Meanwhile, every other mode of Fifa whithers away. Maybe they could sell a version without ultimate team for £20 or something, cos it feels like I'm paying £50 for half a game, as I never touch UT.

I wish they'd fuck Ultimate Team off altogether. It's a rancid game mode which has totally halted the evolution of the football simulation. It's all EA care about because idiots will pay extra to buy a better team. Meanwhile, every other mode of Fifa whithers away. Maybe they could sell a version without ultimate team for £20 or something, cos it feels like I'm paying £50 for half a game, as I never touch UT.
Good post to be honest, Doesn't affect me like as I only play UT and the very rare game of seasons.

Haven't played career mode for about 6 year now.

This, to the point where they are actively taking away from other modes.

But, they'll stick with it as it makes them money and arseholes like me will buy it anyway.

Wish PES would step up.

Every player has a max buy now price on them.

It wont stop people buying packs, but it will stop people buying like five million off ebay.
Got yer. Same as now basically then?
Has it stopped people racking daft amount of coins? I've only played FIFA the last month after playing PES most of the year. Enjoyed it. Think I needed the year off :lol:

Got yer. Same as now basically then?
Has it stopped people racking daft amount of coins? I've only played FIFA the last month after playing PES most of the year. Enjoyed it. Think I needed the year off :lol:
Its pretty hard to tell really mate.. Because I suppose people could have had the coins before they changed it.

That's why I'm praying it sorts 16 out, Ultimate team for the first two month every year is class.. when you just see one or two really good players in a team.
The market changes so much too, for example Sturridge at first was about 50k He's about 6 now... so this new system might hold the market up abit longer :)

I'll be buying it, it's worth the extra £50 to buy pretty much the same game as last season except for kit changes and transfers.

Fifa 15 was average I thought. Worse on ps4 than it was ps3. Computer Ai at times was shocking. Constantly waiting for fullbacks to make that run into space. It all felt way to automatic for me. More than usual

Played a bit of Pes instead. Whilst it has improved and was probably the best one ive played since ps2, there are still loads of things they need to do better

I like FIFA 15. Maybe I'm in the minority. The only thing about the AI that really winds me up is the way opposition midfielders go off on huge cross field or diagonal runs with the ball, which inevitably leads to me pulling a left/right winger so far out of position chasing after the twat. The defending is a bit hit and miss too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back