FIFA 16 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still like the 4-1-3-1-2. Especially if you like to play a passing game. Patience seems to be the key. Pass, pass until you see the killer through ball opportunity. Same defending, stand up as long as you can and when oppo wingers cut in look at his available options and try to close off the pass rather than try to dispossess.
Btw naismith is a cheap option for the CAM role
No wonder you're doing ok, you use 12 players:lol:

Got a jumbo and a premium pack to open but store are down. Won't get nowt anyway like.

Anyone got any recommendations for a striker in the PRM? Using Benteke at the moment in a 4-3-3. Ok but not great.

unless i'm missing something 4-1-3-1-2. is only 11 ;)

your missing a goalkeeper marrow ;)

Haven't opened any packs with FIFA points yet, but will probably tonight. So hard to get started unless your a really good trader which I'm not...

I stuck a tenner in last week and got very little. Think oxlade chamberlain and balotelli were about the pick. Nowt worse than seeing a poxy silver strip as one of your rares

Got a jumbo and a premium pack to open but store are down. Won't get nowt anyway like.

Anyone got any recommendations for a striker in the PRM? Using Benteke at the moment in a 4-3-3. Ok but not great.
I managed to pack an IF Sturridge yesterday (going for 150k at the mo) - Defoe has scored more than he has :D
Bony's done ok for me as well.

Thinkin of building this squad. is it worth it or will prices be coming down soon?

Logon or register to see this image

Prices will inevitably come down for all players apart from the mega-worldies throughout the year.

Apparently the rewards for offline are random, no matter what difficulty for the draft. So you could get to the final every time and get good rewards. Havnt had any mega packs like

Got a good thing going with my Russian league side! Doumbia upfront with bousaffa(sp?) playing off him, denisov(loves a good long range goal! Solid as fuck too) and manuel Fernandes(nippy kernt) in DM the fm child akinfeev between the sticks aswell

How many cards in a mega pack?

30. 26+ gold, 18 rare. Just got one for winning an online draft (plus a Premium Gold Players pack), got Lloris, Hernanes and Calhanogulu (fuck knows if that's the right spelling) which are worth about 70k combined on PC. Then shit loads of contracts, position modifiers etc.

Draft is frustrating as shit though. There's no way a team with the quality of players you get plus getting the 100 chem should feel so stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back