Fifa 15 Web App

Status
Not open for further replies.

The best player I got in free packs was Kaboul.

Shite the free packs.

bought £28 of Fifa points and the best players I got was Shurlle, Willian, Oscar and Leeeee Cattermole. Cattermole is f***ing class.

Worse than Di Natale and Keite ?

I wish they`d do the fuck away with badges and strips like. Just give you the strip and badge of whatever team you select as your real life supported team. Fucks me right off when you lash 7.5k coins or even worse real money on a pack and the shineys are f***ing strips and badges and the likes

Aye your not wrong like its a f***ing rip off.

I got colo the clown Huth AJ and Rosicky and Vito in my packs

What team mate? I'm on the lookout for summit.

I'm going 4-2-3-1 Serie A to start. Something like:

LLorente

Mertens - Guarin - Callejon

Medel - De Rossi

Radu - Ogbonna - Manolas - Konko

Then with the best GK you can afford is about 13-16k. Not spectacular but should be very hard to break down. Plus you can always shove Ibarbo in for 5 or 6k - with Callejon and Mertens it would probably be unstoppable on the counter attack.

I can't get on the web app now it was fine yesterday but when I go to log in it's just a screen about fifa 15 companion

Anyone else having this trouble??

I'm going 4-2-3-1 Serie A to start. Something like:

LLorente

Mertens - Guarin - Callejon

Medel - De Rossi

Radu - Ogbonna - Manolas - Konko

Then with the best GK you can afford is about 13-16k. Not spectacular but should be very hard to break down. Plus you can always shove Ibarbo in for 5 or 6k - with Callejon and Mertens it would probably be unstoppable on the counter attack.
Thanks.

Got a bronze MLS beast in a pack last night 94 pace. Hopefully he fetches a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back