FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonna make a cheap team just to muck about with. Will include Shaw, Tadic and Wele. Those types of non rare players.

TOTW 6 has been leaked.

Unsurprisingly Southampton's Tadic is there.
Shakhtar's Adriano. too.

IF Sneijder with 88 dribbling, 88 shooting and 86 passing at LW :lol:

Last edited:
Who? Got 10 Sigurdsons selling at 15k a piece, not been too successful so far

Im still trading Fletcher personally. Got about 30 now, still selling between 3 and 5 a day at 16k. Its not huge profit, but 15 to 20k a day for no risk and no effort does me. Think I'll branch out into someone from this weeks, any who hit discard should sell, they're all decent nationalities and leagues

Im still trading Fletcher personally. Got about 30 now, still selling between 3 and 5 a day at 16k. Its not huge profit, but 15 to 20k a day for no risk and no effort does me. Think I'll branch out into someone from this weeks, any who hit discard should sell, they're all decent nationalities and leagues
Gourcuff.

Gourcuff.

Yeah. Don't imagine maxwell will hit discard. If it was last year, I'd be after Adriano for the triple link to Bernard but I still might have a go with him purely for the Brazilian nationality and the fact Shaktar have about 5 Brazilian players with 85+ pace.

Callejon doesn't have too much competition as a Serie A right winger either, so if he drops fairly low he might be a decent shout too.

this is bollocks - won 2 games and both times at the end it said it couldnt process my request, then said id quit, f***ing shite

this is bollocks - won 2 games and both times at the end it said it couldnt process my request, then said id quit, f***ing shite

3 games in a row now - i lost this latest one but still, what a f***ing joke. Nowt wrong with me internet either, just not worth playing

Last edited:
I can't be arsed to coin grind for another year, never have the time now.

Got a good liga BBVA team that's fast as fuck and having fun with that, beating way better teams

Stuck in the 7th division though

I've sold my Bonuccis and have 100k. IF trading definetly works like. Need a new target I could hopefully buy about 10 of.

I know divisions is sweaty, but I can't believe I've got to the point of keeping a list of gamertags I won't play because of ultra defensive Lb + y spam.

Just played someone doing it with legends in his team, played someone yesterday with Ribery and a load of IF Serie A players but still spamming the through balls at Ibarbo.

Why would you play ultra defensive if your team is worth half a million coins plus and full of world class players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back