FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe how shite this game is :lol:

Conceded 3 goals where he just ran past my keeper with Reus as he just stood there, one where Cuadrado walzed through my whole team, bouncing off defenders as I put tackles in, and one lobbed through ball where my defender charged towards the ball of his own accord. To top it off, at the other end I had a chance to put the ball into an empty net after a parry from the keeper but it wouldn't switch to the waiting striker :rolleyes:

As much as it drives me mental when a player just waltzes through my defence I am loving abusing the power dribble thing and scoring from kick off. :lol: Gotta take the rough with the smooth, I'm actually enjoying this years FIFA even if I don't think I'm as good as I was last year.

Got a 50-10-25 record I think, something like that anyway.

As much as it drives me mental when a player just waltzes through my defence I am loving abusing the power dribble thing and scoring from kick off. :lol: Gotta take the rough with the smooth, I'm actually enjoying this years FIFA even if I don't think I'm as good as I was last year.

Got a 50-10-25 record I think, something like that anyway.
My record is abysmal. Haven't really played many games yet like but I'm something like 10-6-12. Very slow start but I can't get into it this year, haven't been on it anywhere near as much as I usually do. I've started using Chikhaoui like :lol:

My record is abysmal. Haven't really played many games yet like but I'm something like 10-6-12. Very slow start but I can't get into it this year, haven't been on it anywhere near as much as I usually do. I've started using Chikhaoui like :lol:
nowhere near mine.. I cant win a game for toffee like. take the lead now and again, but can never hold onto it. Any suggestions for formation etc?

@Dexter ... wanna game later? XB1?

Last edited:
nowhere near mine.. I cant win a game for toffee like. take the lead now and again, but can never hold onto it. Any suggestions for formation etc?
Haven't really found out what I'm best with yet. Using 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 with two CDMs atm for my 2 different teams

Nowt better than beating a five at the back wanker who watches three replays of goals.

Needless to say he got three replays and a shush celebration from all five of my goals :cool:

I can't believe how shite this game is :lol:

Conceded 3 goals where he just ran past my keeper with Reus as he just stood there, one where Cuadrado walzed through my whole team, bouncing off defenders as I put tackles in, and one lobbed through ball where my defender charged towards the ball of his own accord. To top it off, at the other end I had a chance to put the ball into an empty net after a parry from the keeper but it wouldn't switch to the waiting striker :rolleyes:

If they fixed the Keepers I could live with the dribbling in this game, the former is what is letting this game down the most.

Any suggestions on what players to trade? I'm away from my console for a week or so but still have the app on me phone so wouldn't mind trying to make some extra coins for when I can get back on it.

Love some of the glitches in this game.

Just won the gold tournament but will I shite be getting the prize as the full time whistle has gone but it hasn't triggered any cut scenes, so all the players are just standing about while nothing loads. FFS EA.

Love some of the glitches in this game.

Just won the gold tournament but will I shite be getting the prize as the full time whistle has gone but it hasn't triggered any cut scenes, so all the players are just standing about while nothing loads. FFS EA.

Just wait! Make some subs, fiddle with your formation for 5 minutes, and leave it alone. It does fix itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back