FIFA 15 ps3 or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifa 14 was the first EA game I purchased since they destroyed the CNC series after they dissolved Westwood Online. The game is garbage. Gameplay is sluggish and riddled with bullshit. I feel like I'm being made to play the way the creators what the game to be played. I can't stand the money generating trump card style bollocks that is FUT, and the performance of their servers are shocking. Anyway, Fifa 15 is an improvement over 14. PES 15 is supposed to be good so I'll be checking the demo out tomorrow.

If you want to play a game of football the way you think it should be played go and buy a f***ing ball.

I'm sure I've got that. Any idea how to check?
Go to games on your xbox and search for EA. If its off last year your season ticket it will expire so you will need to buy another years worth i think.

If you want to play a game of football the way you think it should be played go and buy a f***ing ball.

Go to games on your xbox and search for EA. If its off last year your season ticket it will expire so you will need to buy another years worth i think.

Fifa is supposed to be a football simulation game, fucknuts. In no way does it even come close to simulating actual football. To make things worse, the game is scripted so a player cannot have total control of what goes on in the game. It's an awful game.

I've played several PES 15 demo games tonight and it's definitely a better game to play than Fifa 14 and the 15 demo. It certainly lacks the slick presentation of Fifa but more than makes up in gameplay.

didn't realise the pes15 demo was out yet!

Fifa is supposed to be a football simulation game, fucknuts. In no way does it even come close to simulating actual football. To make things worse, the game is scripted so a player cannot have total control of what goes on in the game. It's an awful game.

I've played several PES 15 demo games tonight and it's definitely a better game to play than Fifa 14 and the 15 demo. It certainly lacks the slick presentation of Fifa but more than makes up in gameplay.

A "cheap team" is using average players like Michael Carrick, not the best French players you can get.

A "cheap team" is using average players like Michael Carrick, not the best French players you can get.

Remy is better than Benzema?
Biabiany is better than Nasri and Valbuena?
Sissoko better than Cabaye?
Kosclieny better than Mangala?

I'm lost for words.

Remy is better than Benzema?
Biabiany is better than Nasri and Valbuena?
Sissoko better than Cabaye?
Kosclieny better than Mangala?

I'm lost for words.
They have pace. You know they won't be "cheap." Then you add Ribery on too.

I'm lost for words.

They have pace. You know they won't be "cheap." Then you add Ribery on too.

I'm lost for words.

It costed me like 6k at the most. You're about 5 pages behind on Ribery.

Enjoy moaning about through balls throughout the next year, we will undoubtedly see it at some point.

It costed me like 6k at the most. You're about 5 pages behind on Ribery.

Enjoy moaning about through balls throughout the next year, we will undoubtedly see it at some point.
It's not happening. Remy alone will be more than 6k at start.

I will. Don't worry. Not that it's relevant to this discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you play PC? They're insanely costly on consoles.

Yes. The fact we get 15 free packs at the start with the FUT edition makes the market alot cheaper after release.
It's the only period between the web app and release day where the prices are "normal" as in console prices.

Any rare gold who doesn't play for Real Madrid, Bayern etc I don't pay for over 2k for.

The squad I put up will cost me 20k at most, not including Ribery ofc. But that's expensive apparently.

Last edited:
Yes. The fact we get 15 free packs at the start with the FUT edition makes the market alot cheaper after release.
It's the only period between the web app and release day where the prices are "normal" as in console prices.

Any rare gold who doesn't play for Real Madrid, Bayern etc I don't pay for over 2k for.

The squad I put up will cost me 20k at most, not including Ribery ofc. But that's expensive apparently.
That will be where the price discrepancy comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back