19:45
Monza v AC Milan
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

20:00
Real Betis v Alavés
La Liga
Viaplay Sports 2 LA LIGA TV

Morning all that’s yer lot Rangers 2 Premier League games & a foreign game for me

06:00
Central Coast Mariners v Western Sydney Wanderers
A-League Men
TNT Sports 6

Macarthur FC v Wellington Phoenix
A-League Men
TNT Sports 3

Melbourne City Women v Adelaide United Women
A-League Women
TNT Sports 7

Western United Women v Wellington Phoenix Women
A-League Women
TNT Sports 8

11:30
Perth Glory Women v Central Coast Mariners Women
A-League Women
TNT Sports 6

11:30
Lazio v Bologna
Serie A
TNT Sports 3

12:00
Brighton & Hove Albion Women v Liverpool Women
FA Women's Super League
Sky Showcase Sky Sports Mix

Strasbourg v Lorient
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 4

St Johnstone v Rangers
Scottish Premiership
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Football Sky Sports Ultra HDR

13:00
Bayer Leverkusen Women v Hoffenheim Women
Frauen Bundesliga
DAZN

Rayo Vallecano v Real Madrid
La Liga

Barcelona Women v Atlético Madrid Women
Liga F
TNT Sports 1DAZN

14:00
Monaco v Toulouse
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 3

Sheffield United v Brighton & Hove Albion
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

Empoli v Fiorentina
Serie A
TNT Sports 2

Udinese v Cagliari
Serie A
TNT Sports 4

14:30
SC Freiburg v Eintracht Frankfurt
Bundesliga
Sky Sports Football

Real Madrid Women v Tenerife Women
Liga F
DAZN

15:10
Rangers Women v Celtic Women
SWPL1
BBC Alba BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

15:15
Granada v Almeria
La Liga
Viaplay Sports 1 LA LIGA Tv

16:00
Motherwell Women v Glasgow City
SWPL1
BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website

16:00
AC Milan Women v Inter Milan Women
Serie A Women
DAZN

16:05
Reims v RC Lens
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 3

16:30
VFL Bochum v Bayern Munich
Bundesliga
Sky Sports Football

16:30
Luton Town v Manchester United
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR

17:00
Madrid CFF v Levante Las Planas
Liga F
DAZN

17:00
Frosinone v Roma
Serie A
TNT Sports 2

17:30
Real Mallorca v Real Sociedad
La Liga

Brest v Marseille
Ligue 1
TNT Sports 2

Monza v AC Milan
Serie A
TNT Sports 1

20:00
Real Betis v Alavés
La Liga

Morning all that’s yer lot Rangers 2 Premier League games & a foreign game for me
Evening Hamid and all. Nowt got me got grandson all day do going to spend some quality time
Have a good Sunday everyone

Evening Hank

Evening Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

None of that for me today.
Will be spending most of the day driving home, once the impending hangover has cleared

Have a good day everyone 👍

Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Another footballing day to forget and I was sorry to see our boys lose again particularly after going ahead. Sadly I think Mowbray doing a job on us was inevitable, we are so inconsistent at the moment it's unbelievable and the season seems to be fizzling out. (At least my rugby team won!)

Household chores and big shop tomorrow morning, roast beef for Sunday lunch and a dog walk to Seaton Carew seafront if the weather permits before possibly watching Luton play Manchester United on Sky Sports Main Event if I have the will and inclination.

Have a good day everyone whatever you're up to, take care and keep smiling 😃 😊

Evening Hank

Evening Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Musicman, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, Kingdom Bhoy, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, WillInSpain, NikNak123, T-Bone, Thamesvalleyman, Heroesof73,, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 , Scotty1978, Kennington Kid, horselover, turnthetide3, ATS, tenpins, chunksafc,Hettonlass, Legion Inoculant, Dom, Ludwig, Horley Chorley, Ark, Mally Makem, Dubai Si, two left feet, Jesus Juice, Frasmotic, Cyprus, Eric Gates Hair, The Good Sir, Butchers Coat, Foreigner and all.

None of that for me today.
Will be spending most of the day driving home, once the impending hangover has cleared

Have a good day everyone 👍
Evening Al
Evening who 😆
Sorry mate evening Hank and all. Never even had a drink

Last edited:
Good evening Hank, @VHFC, @gluepot, @Al Bundy, @T_Bone, @Frasmotic, @horselover, @thamesvalleyman, @Mk Mackem and all.

Another footballing day to forget and I was sorry to see our boys lose again particularly after going ahead. Sadly I think Mowbray doing a job on us was inevitable, we are so inconsistent at the moment it's unbelievable and the season seems to be fizzling out. (At least my rugby team won!)

Household chores and big shop tomorrow morning, roast beef for Sunday lunch and a dog walk to Seaton Carew seafront if the weather permits before possibly watching Luton play Manchester United on Sky Sports Main Event if I have the will and inclination.

Evening Cyprus

Evening everyone, wow what can I say about the football today ? After such a positive start we blew it.

I don't like to point the finger at individual players especially ones so young but Patto has made several big mistakes which if you are a keeper they inevitably end up being goals.

Enough said except how disappointing today was, I've no idea what is going to happen in the coming weeks but I think there has to be changes.

Have a splendid Sunday one and all, stay safe and keep smiling 😃

Evening @Cyprus ...sounds like a busy day ahead, the seafront walk sounds good and the main thing I miss about living smack bang in the middle of the country here in MK...

I might catch Luton giving Man Utd a scare, visiting teams seem to struggle there with such a tight pitch with the crowd so close. I'm glad they are making a fist of it with good old fashioned football and I think they have a net spend of £5 million.

Last edited:
Evening @Cyprus ...sounds like a busy day ahead, the seafront walk sounds good and the main thing I miss about living smack bang in the middle of the country here in MK...
Sunday is never a day of relaxation in the Cyprus household and I often find myself going back to work on a Monday for a rest! (Joke) Seriously we are very fortunate in this part of the world to have some lovely coastal and countryside walks to enjoy. We have a nineteen month old toy Cockapoo bitch with boundless energy who loves a good walk out so are hoping to make the most of some forecasted good weather tomorrow and get some fresh air.

Good morning Hanif and everyone. Sorry Hank couldn't resist that, especially after seeing the post above).

Ran out of data on my phone yesterday and didn't even find out about our result until a couple of hours ago. Can't say I was surprised. Doubt I'll be able to watch anything later today.

Taking my MiL (who is bed bound, has dementia and cannot talk or move) out for a ride tomorrow, won't go far, but it's just to give her a change of scenery. You never really know what people like her are thinking. She doesn't make a sound and is expressionless. (In that sense she is a great MiL... only joking Rosita).

Anyway have a great day everyone!!

Last edited:

Back