Everton another point deduction?

Gonna have to shift a few players this summer, and they already play like dog shit so even if they survive they’ll be weaker again I’d imagine next season.
And surely if the losses are sustained year after year the punishments have to get heavier as it shows no actual will to meet requirements

Last edited:
Gonna have to shift a few players this summer, and they already play like dog shit so even if they survive they’ll be weaker again I’d imagine next season
Do they have many players who'd bring in big fees? Can't say I follow them that closely.

Do they have many players who'd bring in big fees? Can't say I follow them that closely.
Branthwaite will be 75m I guess and onanna will be a few quid off the top of my head. Not sure Pickford would bring the auction they’d need as most of the top few teams are sorted for keepers

Branthwaite, Pickford and Onana would all fetch decent money. Probably struggling after that though.
Not sure who would stump up big money for Pickford, most of the big teams have good keepers and everyone else is watching the pennies I reckon this summer. Even branthwaite may not get the massive fee Everton will be hoping for
Why is it taking so long to to resolve, its been going on longer than a year now ?
Forest and Everton just a couple of charges…Man City 115 charges and a legion of lawyers

Last edited:
Why is it taking so long to to resolve, its been going on longer than a year now ?
Because it’s 115 charges (and thousands and thousands of pages of documentation) that basically amount to fraud, the legal process is slow as hell. Everton and Forest open and shut breaches of rules.

Back