Erling Haaland

Even he is not going to convert at 100%. Nobody does. Remember Andy aka Andrew Cole. He scored a bazillion goals and missed a bazillion chances. Darwin Nunez needs about 6 chances per goal and he's one of the main men at a huge club at the top of the league.
“You miss 100% of the chances you don’t take.”
Wayne Gretzky

This is going to sound crazy based on his numbers but he misses loads of easy chances.

If he sorted that part of his game out he’d be getting some absolutely ridiculous numbers like.
He scores about the amount of goals he should based on the chances he gets from his xg, underscored by about 3 last season and has over scored by about 3 this season

He scores about the amount of goals he should based on the chances he gets from his xg, underscored by about 3 last season and has over scored by about 3 this season
Xg is a load of wank imo like.

I’ve seen him miss absolute sitters and quite a few of them. Changes a player of his quality should convert

I’m not putting him down like before it’s quite scary that he could be even better really 😂😂

He creates chances by virtue of his movement though so it’s probably swings and roundabouts.
Xg is a load of wank imo like.

I’ve seen him miss absolute sitters and quite a few of them. Changes a player of his quality should convert
You agree with his xG data then

He creates chances by virtue of his movement though so it’s probably swings and roundabouts.

You agree with his xG data then

Must be a defenders nightmare with Haaland up front, you'll have to keep an eye on Haaland and also watch out for De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva and Foden running at you 😱

This is going to sound crazy based on his numbers but he misses loads of easy chances.

If he sorted that part of his game out he’d be getting some absolutely ridiculous numbers like.
And again. He does it every week

If he could score the sitters his numbers would be even more ridiculous.

Back