england v australia 1st odi 3 sept 2pm

• Thread starter stephen cartwright
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing frustrates more than Woakes mind, I just don't get his purpose

I don't think the run rate had got out of hand mind but as you said we didn't rotate strike enough in middle overs.

It hadn't but stalling in those middle overs was a frequent event on the years, we actually have been ok at the top of the order usually

Just think we should get well ahead of the rate, like we did against NZ

It hadn't but stalling in those middle overs was a frequent event on the years, we actually have been ok at the top of the order usually

Just think we should get well ahead of the rate, like we did against NZ
I think intent was there but it's not always going to come off. We were favourites up until Taylor's dismissal and he lost his wicket looking to be positive.

still on this. remember rashid at cls v nz with bairstow.

by the way that review on stokes, how was that not a wide. even though he tried a reverse, it was 3 foot down legside

I think intent was there but it's not always going to come off. We were favourites up until Taylor's dismissal and he lost his wicket looking to be positive.

I just see Taylor as a middle overs player, not the man to come in at 3, he did do OK though,

great shot by moeen for four. not over lads 89 off 62.

neewhere near that lbw shout

good ball that by starc. such a shame.

wood can bat bt is massive odds on for the convicts now

Always going to happen with this side.

One minute we're brilliant and the next we're playing stupid shots and getting out cheaply.
We're going in the right direction though.

Still think Ali should be higher.

One minute we're brilliant and the next we're playing stupid shots and getting out cheaply.

was about to post this. moeen is wasted this low. bttler is well out of touch most of the summer

ah well, lots to think about there, think they went backwards with the selection today, hope that wasn't a Bayliss decision as we had plenty of momentum from NZ series

Just have to take good with bad. We are miles ahead of where we were before and during World Cup. Was a great series win v new Zealand and still 4 to go in this one. Alls not lost yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back