+++ England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Brazil 🇧🇷 kick off 1900 Channel 4 +++

Gordon was woeful. Should be nowhere near the England squad.

na he was awful. you must have been watching a different game to me. gravy.
He was decent mate. If he was still at Everton and had put in the exact same performance you would have said he had done alright. Its a mag thing which is fair enough tbh.

Actually you have won me around. Trying to watch the game objectively I thought he looked sharp and confident but now the dust has settled he is a mag and a prick so that’s grounds enough for him being shite.
He was shite
you can have your own opinion :lol: he's just a poor player and even if he played for everton i'd think the same. in fact when he played for everton i didn't get the hype.

you can have your own opinion :lol: he's just a poor player and even if he played for everton i'd think the same. in fact when he played for everton i didn't get the hype.

You lose any type of credibility by saying his poor. You genuinely think if he played for us and and was putting in the same type of performances you'd saying he is poor? I get he's a mag and that by haway man

You lose any type of credibility by saying his poor. You genuinely think if he played for us and and was putting in the same type of performances you'd saying he is poor? I get he's a mag and that by haway man
Yeah wasn't poor like but he wasn't great either, done nowt really but run about a bit. Least we aren't relying on him. Ps I hope he helps us win the euros then I couldn't give a toss what team he plays for

Gordon should be nowhere near an England squad not even anywhere near international class.
🤣
How the hell is Gordon in that team, bizarre
Bizarre 🤣
Couldn’t agree more, of course we’ll be accused of disliking him because of who he plays for, but in all honesty if he’s an international footballer there’s hope for me yet.
Ranked higher than Bellingham on the day 🤣.

You know her onions 🙃

Last edited:
Whichever way you dress it up he's simply not a poor player and your only saying it cos he's a mag
In your opinion. Many supporters of other clubs were saying the same. Look lad you’ve made the decision I am clearly just saying it because he’s a mag player. It’s incorrect but I can’t speak for you the same way you can’t for me.

.. Looked like he had a decent game foe me too mind, despite hoping for the opposite..
didn't see any positives from him. interested know what he did in others opinon? score a goal, provide an assist, cause problems? just never saw anything to suggest he was decent.

Last edited:
Gordon should be nowhere near an England squad not even anywhere near international class.
Neither should Southgate!
But its going to be funny when he goes to man utd.

We should be winning the euros this year but Southgate will play maguire and Henderson and go for a defensive nil nil draw rather than playing our best 5 attackers and pounding the opposition.
You may conceded 1 or 2, but we'll score 5!

Neither should Southgate!
But its going to be funny when he goes to man utd.

We should be winning the euros this year but Southgate will play maguire and Henderson and go for a defensive nil nil draw rather than playing our best 5 attackers and pounding the opposition.
You may conceded 1 or 2, but we'll score 5!
Hope he goes to Man U just for their fans meltdown be class!

didn't see any positives from him. interested know what he did in others opinon? score a goal, provide an assist, cause problems? just never saw anything to suggest he was decent.

There’s more to a winger nowadays especially if you’re 3 at the back makes playing at left back when the team is on the defensive foot compulsory.

Saka and Grealish are excellent at it, Rashford can be slow to get back why he isn’t a starter. Gordon proved he’s willing to the job also
Wing backs mark close down the wingers, defensive wingers stay on any overlapping full backs or vice versa

Last edited:

Back