Ellis Short out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 27897

Has nobody ever considered raising this point?

I don't care if it sounds dumb, but this man is running our club into the ground.

1) Sold all our best players
2) Clearly Refuses to invest- despite having a personal wealth of $2 billion
3) Doesn't have a clue about the game or what he's doing
4) Insane and consistent managerial appointments and sackings
5) No relationship, communication, connection or even interest in the fans.

Ultimately I think very poor, uninformed and wreckless decision making by the man upstairs has led us into this vile predicament. As a fanbase, we ought to let him know that we are discontent with his running of the club and that things need to change. We need to stand up for who we are and salvage something while we can.

Actions have long term consequences. Ellis Shorts actions are derailing any opportunity we have to stay at this level.

To be fair to the OP, it was a couple days ago now when alot of people had a go at ES, so this deserves a thread.

Good stuff OOMPAPA.

Has nobody ever considered raising this point?

I don't care if it sounds dumb, but this man is running our club into the ground.

Ultimately I think very poor, uninformed and wreckless decision making by the man upstairs has led us into this vile predicament. As a fanbase, we ought to let him know that we are discontent with his running of the club and that things need to change. We need to stand up for who we are and salvage something while we can.

Actions have long term consequences. Ellis Shorts actions are derailing any opportunity we have to stay at this level.
He owns it!

Aye, let's boot the lot and start again. Probably the only way to do it! - a chairman, a board of directors, a MANAGER, and various coaches and scouts.

It'll never catch on though.

Clearly the cub needs some sort of sense of direction and Short is floundering here. Probably best off that he takes his time over this managerial appointment as its critical. However he isnt the first chairman at SAFC to make a fuckup of things. Nee idea how the club constantly gets itself into this sort of position.

Delete this shit. Short cares about the club. Anyone who thinks different, find the video of him celebrating when we drew at home with arsenal.

member: 27897"]Has nobody ever considered raising this point?

Actions have long term consequences. Ellis Shorts actions are derailing any opportunity we have to stay at this level.[/quote]

Yes, it is dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back