Durham vs Yorkshire - T20 - Fri 29th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Literally only take notice of accuweather now after my experiences at the cricket. Met office is a load of shite.

just back. was surrounded by yorkies but enjoye informed them who was top of the league in all formats so far.

what a great game though. perfectly paced innings by durham. good bowling by keaton and usman.

lights looked lovely. will be some atmosphere with a full house under lights?

whisper it quietly but we could be on our way to finals day

Aye but I still went ;)
Ye of little faith, cracking night, match under the lights was brilliant (no pun intended)
weather turned out spot on after the farce of coming on, as it started raining.

great night. kid i was with wanted to sit near the dug outs tonight. managed to get a ball and autographs from all the yorkies bar bresnan and plunkett

some daft sods around tonight, mainly yorkshire fans. saw one get slung out and there was a lad dressed in bavarian style, who was slagging off the yorkshire players, in the dug out, as they would not talk to him. two yorkies behind me, then started to slag him off.

apparently a few were up for the weekend and the rugby league at the sports direct.

some daft sods around tonight, mainly yorkshire fans. saw one get slung out and there was a lad dressed in bavarian style, who was slagging off the yorkshire players, in the dug out, as they would not talk to him. two yorkies behind me, then started to slag him off.

apparently a few were up for the weekend and the rugby league at the sports direct.
rugby fan from Yorkshire guaranteed bellend.

rugby fan from Yorkshire guaranteed bellend.
this was a bloke with his mrs and they spent most of the game slagging other yorkie fans off.

i was surrounded but give it big style when we were batting and bowling. sore throat but best t20 i have seen, since the northants match last season

Pleased I went, great night and both the kids wanted to know when the next match was. Gloves required to hold a cold pint but the forecast was spot on with the showers stopping at 7, that 25 minutes delay meant an enjoyable pint in the warmth of Austins

Well done Jennings BTW, didn't see that coming

Pleased I went, great night and both the kids wanted to know when the next match was. Gloves required to hold a cold pint but the forecast was spot on with the showers stopping at 7, that 25 minutes delay meant an enjoyable pint in the warmth of Austins

Well done Jennings BTW, didn't see that coming
saturday 6 june. £1 for kids, 230pm start and live on sky. its against birmingham bears. if your kids want pics and autographs from the players, stay after the match as the durham lads come back out after about ten mins

saturday 6 june. £1 for kids, 230pm start and live on sky. its against birmingham bears. if your kids want pics and autographs from the players, stay after the match as the durham lads come back out after about ten mins
Cheers Carry, he actually asked about this earlier but unfortunately we're away with his swimming next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back