Durham vs Sussex - Sun 26th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
cachopa goes for 17 in the penultimate over before lunch. hastings' second

aye, their new look is dreaful. always takes me ages to find the scorecard even though i know where it is. took me forever to find the link when they first did it
Use cricinfo then, updates miles quicker than bbc anyway.

aye, but then to get the commentary you have to go back to the bbc site anyway. it's mainly for the comms i use the website than scorecards
That's what they created tabs for ;) I'm on me phone with rubbish 3G at work. Got this place, Durham scorecard and the live scores page open. If I had didn't have a signal that dropped out I'd be listening to the game too.

That's what they created tabs for ;) I'm on me phone with rubbish 3G at work. Got this place, Durham scorecard and the live scores page open. If I had didn't have a signal that dropped out I'd be listening to the game too.

they're not saying much atm like ;)

Seems like I good session for us. A couple of quick wickets and we will be into the tail.

Anyone got the link to the game? BEEB website is taking me to the Tykes match.

Last edited:
Use cricinfo then, updates miles quicker than bbc anyway.
I reckon there is only 1 source for the scores and that is cricinfo - the BBC and everywhere else gets it's feed from cricinfo and then updates the page every 2 minutes, hence cricinfo is quicker by at least 2 minutes.

We're a bit lethargic in the field today, another misfield off Rushy's bowling ..... Brown has come in and looks useful ......

and another wicket ........ Finch LBW off Rushy ...... 143 - 6 ...

nearly arl ower here.. 151-8

@Dougal bad batting or pitch doing alot?

ie are we getting skittled anarl or is this looking good?
This is the new groundsman's first CC match at CLS, I expect he's a bit nervous right now and hoping Durham batsmen can score well. :)

This is the new groundsman's first CC match at CLS, I expect he's a bit nervous right now and hoping Durham batsmen can score well. :)

oh aye, vic demain or something, ex notts.

well as he said himself if durham win they'll be happy with the pitch no matter how bad i do - here's hoping :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back