Durham House (Tall black Washington building)

If those rooms could talk... :lol:
Thank god they can’t. :lol:

I heard a baseless rumour it was being used for fugees in it.
I know that the Holiday Inn nextdoor to it was or likely still is, as well as wrong uns in general, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Campanile is either. There was allegedly an infamous paedo housed in the Holiday Inn recently anarl from a different part of the country, there was outrage on bellendbook because he’d been spotted near Ayton park. We used to always hang around the park, services and Holiday Inn when we were kids. Used to act the goat in the Holiday Inn and get chased off security, not big or clever looking back but when you’re young and daft it seems funny.

Thank god they can’t. :lol:

I know that the Holiday Inn nextdoor to it was or likely still is, as well as wrong uns in general, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Campanile is either. There was allegedly an infamous paedo housed in the Holiday Inn recently anarl from a different part of the country, there was outrage on bellendbook because he’d been spotted near Ayton park. We used to always hang around the park, services and Holiday Inn when we were kids. Used to act the goat in the Holiday Inn and get chased off security, not big or clever looking back but when you’re young and daft it seems funny.

Yes "getting a chase" was always a great game.Young uns these days are woke soft shites.(I jest)

Yes "getting a chase" was always a great game.Young uns these days are woke soft shites.(I jest)

We had a gang round here used to chuck stones at our windows as they knew my ex would run out and chase them while ranting like a mad man.

They did it once after he left. I popped out and said "look lads, he doesn't live here anymore so pack it in, eh?" They apologised and never did it again!

We had a gang round here used to chuck stones at our windows as they knew my ex would run out and chase them while ranting like a mad man.

They did it once after he left. I popped out and said "look lads, he doesn't live here anymore so pack it in, eh?" They apologised and never did it again!
Haha emotional intelligence there, took the fun out of it for them.

Giving them the reaction definitely just invites it on more like :lol:. I know because we used to do similar when it snowed, we’d always target the houses where we knew a loony lived and would come out going apeshit rather than a house where a little old lady lived or summat.

Subtle style,I like it

Back