Durham House (Tall black Washington building)

Just noticed this looked vacant and had Windows missing today. I thought it might have been getting demolished, but it's up for let by the looks of it.
DWP left about a year and a half ago. There's a rat problem outside the building now. Hopefully something gets sorted soon, the whole site is a lot of land - not just the tower.

That is no way to speak about the locals :D

I love Washington. The town of Washington is considered to be the most central in Tyne and Wear from a geographical standpoint. It is located roughly in the middle of the metropolitan county and is situated between the cities of Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland. Washington is known for its rich history and is home to the Washington Old Hall, the ancestral home of the first President of the United States, George Washington.

I love Washington. The town of Washington is considered to be the most central in Tyne and Wear from a geographical standpoint. It is located roughly in the middle of the metropolitan county and is situated between the cities of Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland. Washington is known for its rich history and is home to the Washington Old Hall, the ancestral home of the first President of the United States, George Washington.
And is situated within the City of Sunderland.

Back