DOOM (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Id says the campaign is only 16 hours long. As I don't care about twitchy multiplayer action, I won't be getting this. That standard for short games if 40 hours, going up to 200+ for rpgs.. This is WAY too short for single player's only.

Looks utter turd. Gaming has gone well past the Doom days. Needs more to it.

No doubt people will wank themselves silly over it though and claim it to be the greatest game ever, cos they used to play it multiplayer years ago when it was actually decent.

Let us know if the campaign feels short marra. Thanks.
Truthfully.... Wait until it comes down in price, it's canny enough, but when I seen the trailer and its "fight like hell" saying, I expected a bit more action... But it's still early days, I only get a hour at it a day or so...

Truthfully.... Wait until it comes down in price, it's canny enough, but when I seen the trailer and its "fight like hell" saying, I expected a bit more action... But it's still early days, I only get a hour at it a day or so...
It's already is in the OP, £26 instead of £39-£45. It will be a long long time until it gets lower than that.

this game is incredible

great movement, the guns are all fun to use, blowing/ripping/shredding up enemies is satisfying as fuck and... it's just fun. I wish we could have more shooters like this than Call of Duty or whatever. Levels you can explore and fights that are cool as fuck instead of 'hide behind cover until the red blotches on your screen disappear' over and over again.

The story is utterly irrelevant (early on the main character is being briefed and he just smashes the monitor so he doesn't have to listen and you can start killing things :lol:) but everytime I turn the game off I want to be back on it straight away.

Looks utter turd. Gaming has gone well past the Doom days. Needs more to it.

No doubt people will wank themselves silly over it though and claim it to be the greatest game ever, cos they used to play it multiplayer years ago when it was actually decent.
You played it, mate?

I got started on this today and I'm hooked.

It feels nice and smooth and the guns are all different enough but require no real skill to perfect. The levels are really interesting aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back