Does Eric Black...

• Thread starter Deleted member 37255
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37255

still have (or did he ever have) positive feelings towards our club?

I'm clutching at straws maybe, but it would be good to know if he will be giving it his all trying to motive his players tomorrow.

I'm clutching at straws maybe, but it would be good to know if he will be giving it his all trying to motive his players tomorrow.

Probably not particularly. However getting the chance to lead villa is a big thing for him in his career, that on its own will make him want to see the season out on as positive a note as possible.

It's a funny one, I feel like we're down but if I was a mag I think I'd feel the same. Villa are a poor side, obviously, but in recent weeks they seem to have had a go. They can score against Newcastle, and the mags don't have many goals in them, a 1-1 draw wouldn't be a massive surprise and if that happens, regardless of the Chelsea game, we're in a canny position

Probably not particularly. However getting the chance to lead villa is a big thing for him in his career, that on its own will make him want to see the season out on as positive a note as possible.

It's a funny one, I feel like we're down but if I was a mag I think I'd feel the same. Villa are a poor side, obviously, but in recent weeks they seem to have had a go. They can score against Newcastle, and the mags don't have many goals in them, a 1-1 draw wouldn't be a massive surprise and if that happens, regardless of the Chelsea game, we're in a canny position

Got this feeling we will get nothing tomorrow, I've not felt like that for weeks.
Maybes I've been too optimistic and been let down with far too many draws and feel we've blown it.

Might as well slap a wager on us to lose and the Mags to win, any turn around in results would obviously be a bonus.

Got this feeling we will get nothing tomorrow, I've not felt like that for weeks.
Maybes I've been too optimistic and been let down with far too many draws and feel we've blown it.

Might as well slap a wager on us to lose and the Mags to win, any turn around in results would obviously be a bonus.

We havnt scored at home for 3 games. Surely we will get at least one tomorrow. Just hope we score one more than chelsea do

The draws with Southampton the scum and the baggies have done for us, we just don't win enough games, yet some on here have us winning 2 from our next 3 when we've won 2 in 10.

Suicide steve in learned helplessness post shocker

AV are playing for nothing else but pride. Maybe some in their squad will be starting to feel a bit ashamed at their capitulation this season.
For all the positive press nufc are getting they have been spawny. Even the CP result was crafted with a generous dollop of luck re the missed penalty.
Nufc have to win or its over.
That is pressure some in their team will not take lightly to and which hopefully will inspire some in AV team to not be bit parts but the real deal.
Not true.

Why should he be any different from anyone else?

I was hopeful Villa could get something today until this thread reminded me that Eric Black is in charge. :(:(

If Villa can't fight for themselves they won't fight for us. Hopefully the Mags will be too confident and relaxed expecting a win. If they're 2nd to everything early on I think the mags will struggle to find fluency. But they're likely to turn them over.

Best if we simply turn Chelsea, Everton and Watford over and to hell the with what ever the mags do. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back