*~*~* Dirty Leeds v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

I just want more for the club than being happy with a point away in the championship.

I am happy with the performance tonight and really enjoyed watching the match.

A point away against Leeds a parachute club is always a good result I would argue.
But it was how hard we fought for that gives you a bit of a glow. Putting all the shit going on to one side, I was proud of the lads tonight, everyone of them

A point away against Leeds a parachute club is always a good result I would argue.
But it was how hard we fought for that gives you a bit of a glow. Putting all the shit going on to one side, I was proud of the lads tonight, everyone of them
Me too marra, me too, as good as going to the landfill and getting a point there … Leeds are auto promotion and we roughed it out … fabulous FTM FDL

We have no one to play the killer pass to. We aren't a good team, but I suppose hoying 11 behind the ball is all we can do at the moment
I think it's more a case of we've forgotten how we supplied Stewart.

When we played Hemir, the plan should be, hit the line and put the ball in at pace, if we can't hit the line get the ball in early so the defenders are having to deal moving back towards their own goal, instruct Hemir to stay on the shoulder of the last man. It's basic stuff but it's a basic league. Our constant passing across the pitch at home, at a snails pace, lets their midfield/ defence get organised for any cross with their backs to goal.

This^^^ i've done nothing but slate the ownership but i'm not slating the players tonight for that performance...if it's as negative at west brom, the criticism will be justified imo...but not tonight.

When we played Hemir, the plan should be, hit the line and put the ball in at pace, if we can't hit the line get the ball in early so the defenders are having to deal moving back towards their own goal, instruct Hemir to stay on the shoulder of the last man. It's basic stuff but it's a basic league. Our constant passing across the pitch at home, at a snails pace, lets their midfield/ defence get organised for any cross with their backs to goal.
😂 I don't think that will happen

We haven't a clue how to 'feed' the striker now...like you say, we go across the pitch. Never into feet of the striker and go and get it back.

Back