*~*~* Dirty Leeds v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

One swallow...

Remember what happened after our last decent away performance and we've taken only 6 points from the last 30 points - lets not get carried away!

About time we got the benefit of the decisions though.

i quite enjoyed that last night. i thought we played well against a side likely to go up. one thing that continually disappoints me is jobe not using his size more and being a lot more aggressive. when he's playing up front he looks very easy to defend against, they should be bouncing of him the size of him.
nightmare journey on the way back with traffic and road closures.

edit, great atmosphere and leeds were only loud in patches. nice to go to a proper old school ground but getting in is always the same, other grounds hardly ever have queues like that to get in and the stewards were neither use nor ornament.

Last edited:
Thought we were comfortable throughout. Only time I was nervous was when the 3 minutes additional time was up THEN Dodds made a sub to extend the additional time by another 30 seconds or so 😳

Thought we were comfortable throughout. Only time I was nervous was when the 3 minutes additional time was up THEN Dodds made a sub to extend the additional time by another 30 seconds or so 😳
In fairness Dodds came away with credit having snuffed out Leeds a second time as caretaker. Considering they had so much riding on the match we fought well and deserved a point. Credit where its due.

Back