Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the same, in the end I bought an exotic engram for a chect piece from xur and after that I was away as my shards had been stacking up.

i got an exotic sniper rifle from a legendary engram last night !
I might be up for the raid thursday like.
Icebreaker?

Got a legendary.....not for my class, AGAIN!! Gonna have a class warlock if I play through the game again!

Gonna concentrate on bounties tonight and get to vanguard reputation rank 2 and buy some legendary armour. Hopefully once I have one, more will drop

Got a legendary.....not for my class, AGAIN!! Gonna have a class warlock if I play through the game again!

Gonna concentrate on bounties tonight and get to vanguard reputation rank 2 and buy some legendary armour. Hopefully once I have one, more will drop
Got a legendary warlock helm last night, dismantled straight away. Can't see me playing again as another character, plus needed the shards.

If I have a factions banner equipped and I do bounties. Do I gain vanguard reputation or reputation with that faction?

Yeah. I'd rank up normal vanguard to level 3 first mind, then change. That way you'll get access to vanguard weapons first.
OK i'll take that banner thing off tonight. I have enough vanguard points thanks to tiger strikes but need to level up my reputation with them

OK i'll take that banner thing off tonight. I have enough vanguard points thanks to tiger strikes but need to level up my reputation with them
The mistake I made was changing factions to dead orbit about halfway through level 1. Switched back and only just reached vanguard level 3 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back