Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

How's them solo runs on Destiny treating ya?
Nee solo runs here mate.Burning it up with Phil and me proper mates you turncoat.Was gonna go on this afternoon but went to harbour view instead.Off the morra like.I might get a ps4 like as phil been selling it to me.Would be nowt to do with you thinking the grass is greener.

Anyone fancy helping me out and doing some farming for engrams on Skywatch tonight? I'll be on most the night but it's a pain doing it by yourself as it messes spawning up.

Nee solo runs here mate.Burning it up with Phil and me proper mates you turncoat.Was gonna go on this afternoon but went to harbour view instead.Off the morra like.I might get a ps4 like as phil been selling it to me.Would be nowt to do with you thinking the grass is greener.
Hallelujah. Been telling you for ages man but you wouldn't listen.

Well for some reason i've ordered this based on you lot seemingly enjoying it. I suppose if I hate it I could always sell it on for a decent price.

@Blyth you on tonight mate?
Yeah but not sure when. I'm jumping on now actually

Put me on ignore mate. Saves you reading stuff you obviously don't wanna hear. I was responding to someone else's post and agreeing with them. Nowt wrong with that.

If you like though I'll constantly say it's class.

Dinna why people complain about me complaining.
A nar but how come you haven't got rid yet? If you hate the game which is obvious then why play it and constantly slag it off?

Yeah but not sure when. I'm jumping on now actually

A nar but how come you haven't got rid yet? If you hate the game which is obvious then why play it and constantly slag it off?
I enjoy playing it. It's just disappointing compare to what I expected.

What level is needed and is this on ps4
Ideally level 17+ as you will have legendary unlocked, but any level really as you will still get good drops for your level, 3 or 4 of us would be spot on. One person will have to stand in the cave then someone wipe out everything near, we all stand a little bit outside and everything keeps respawning

Go on YouTube and search Destiny Skywatch farming and you'll see what it's like

Ideally level 17+ as you will have legendary unlocked, but any level really as you will still get good drops for your level, 3 or 4 of us would be spot on. One person will have to stand in the cave then someone wipe out everything near, we all stand a little bit outside and everything keeps respawning

I might have a look on after I get in from work, level 21 Titan so I should be ok

Ah bollocks, I'm still level 14

Just had a watch of the clip on YouTube and it looks canny, I'm about to go on now if you're up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back