Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts are with the family.I'll do nightfall with you mate as don't mind doing it again.I wouldn't bother asking @Rosscoah as he ain't interested and the cackster won't even bother replying.

:lol: Give ower man, grumpy - Tuesday's are for nightfalls man, raids were gannin on today mate

Yeah, we must've missed that invite like, even though we were both on most of the day. @andy :rolleyes:
:eek: :lol: Speak up then. We had 6/7 in the same group for most of the day. You's will have been able to see we were in raids and that, could have easy joined the party and got amongst it. We've got cp's for us lot to do when we're next on btw, we haven't forgotten about you's ya knar........huffy owld sods

Weapons patch is live btw, time to dust off those pulse rifles!

Auto Rifles
  • Reduced base damage of Auto Rifles by 2.5%
  • Reduced effective range values
Pulse Rifles
  • Increased base damage of Pulse Rifles by 9.7%
Hand Cannons
  • Slightly reduced effective range
  • Slightly reduced initial accuracy
Fusion Rifles
  • Widened blast pattern on a Fusion Rifle burst cone
  • Reduced starting ammunition in PVP
Shotguns
  • Increased damage against all non-Guardian combatants by 2x (100% increase)
  • Reduced high-end range values
  • Damage falloff starts sooner

There's a nifty liitle addition in the inventory now, tells you how much your factions are ranked up.

Last edited:
Weapons patch is live btw, time to dust off those pulse rifles!

Auto Rifles
  • Reduced base damage of Auto Rifles by 2.5%
  • Reduced effective range values
Pulse Rifles
  • Increased base damage of Pulse Rifles by 9.7%
Hand Cannons
  • Slightly reduced effective range
  • Slightly reduced initial accuracy
Fusion Rifles
  • Widened blast pattern on a Fusion Rifle burst cone
Shotguns
  • Increased damage against all non-Guardian combatants by 2x (100% increase)
  • Reduced high-end range values
  • Damage falloff starts sooner
See they've stopped heavy ammo being dropped by people that you kill in pvp - shite that like

See they've stopped heavy ammo being dropped by people that you kill in pvp - shite that like
Yeah don't mind that tbh, heavy weapons spam does me head in. Shotguns are canny in pve now. Just took a hallowed knights swede clean off with an unleveled up Invective! :cool:

Yeah don't mind that tbh, heavy weapons spam does me head in. Shotguns are canny in pve now. Just took a hallowed knights swede clean off with an unleveled up Invective! :cool:
Nah I like it, it mixes things up a bit. Can swing a match, also a nice bonus when you take someone out and you see the purple drop

I could be on a bit this afternoon, anyone fancy helping me out in a strike or raid? Never done any raid and only one strike ever, but have reached level 20 so ready to start. Not got expansion yet

I could be on a bit this afternoon, anyone fancy helping me out in a strike or raid? Never done any raid and only one strike ever, but have reached level 20 so ready to start. Not got expansion yet

To be honest you need to do bounties and as many strikes as you can get into. Stick to the vanguard strike playlists.

The idea of doing strikes/bounties is that you need to be vanguard rank 2 to buy decent gear. The strikes/bounties help you achieve that rank the quickest and you'll earn marks to spend on the gear along the way.

Edit: if you're on xbox one add me. Lester T

Can't raid at level 20 get some vanguard commendations and buy some gear off them for instant level 31

Have you lot got the Flawless Raider trophy?

Wondering which is easier to do it on... Crota or VoG?

Seem to be able to manage VoG without dying in battle but always one from our group who fail the Gorgon or Jumpy bits. Crota doesn't have any of that but we can lose one or two on certain bits and don't always beat Crota at the first attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back