Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Rosscoah great work with the sword last night.

Top work! I'm wearing my glowhoo with pride.

I think a lot of that checkpoint is really down to the luck of where the sword bearer goes. The times he was down in seconds we did well, the other times when he went wandering happened to be the ones we didn't get anywhere near.

Also, cant believe how easily we did Atheon. Not even the full two runs.

I think a lot of that checkpoint is really down to the luck of where the sword bearer goes. The times he was down in seconds we did well, the other times when he went wandering happened to be the ones we didn't get anywhere near.

Oooo check you out raid boy

Also, cant believe how easily you lot did Atheon while I just hid in the corner waiting to be revived, again. Not even the full two runs.
Tidied.

Since you got that Gjallahorn you've been going on like a BMW driver, clearly lacking something in your life.

Those something's are obviously Fatebringer, Vision of Confluence, Word of Crota and Glowhoo. You don't get those bad boys sitting in the corner!
You f***ing do that's the whole point! RNGesus.

@Rosscoah great work with the sword last night.

Cheers lads, we got there in the end. Def a lot of good luck involved in te bits out of our control like.

Team glowhoo

:cool:

Aye, Atheons a walk in the park now man

You all up for doing full run on Crota tonight?
Aye we'll he running it 3 times on normal tonight I think so should be room good for everyone to get a run or 2 in

Last edited:
Cheers lads, we got there in the end. Def a lot of good luck involved in te bits out of our control like.

Team glowhoo

:cool:

Aye, Atheons a walk in the park now man

Aye we'll he running it 3 times on normal tonight I think so should be room good for everyone to get a run or 2 in
I'll wait and have my "run" tomorrow night probably. Seeing as though there's a queue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back